Has someone hacked the boards? Please read..

Hi..  I just attempted to log into the FL. 501st page, and when you click Forums, you are sent to a page that tells you that there are new (very specific) height and weight requirements to join the 501st.  It will not let you go any further until you click "Agree" or Disagree".  If you click disagree, it says "Thank you for accepting these terms".  It certainly looks official, but I am not sure, and it is certainly not funny (actually it's offensive)  if it was meant as a joke.  Please check it out and let me know your feedback.  Thanks!!!!!!!

I get the same thing on the forum page.  But the homepage www . fl501st . com works fine.  Clicking the forum link from there gets the same weird screen.

EDIT:  Actually clicking on any link on the top bar gets the weirdness.

Edited by wingnut65

Wow..  Didn't even think about the date....  BUT... If I was a newb looking for info., this would stop me in my tracks.  Thanks for the heads-up on the date, though!

• Like 1

Wow.. Didn't even think about the date.... BUT... If I was a newb looking for info., this would stop me in my tracks. Thanks for the heads-up on the date, though!

Yeah, I hope it didn't deter anybody. I guess they thought "jape" was in everybody's daily vocabulary...

OK, OK, Yes, I feel like a complete idiot, LOL.  At first, I was a bit alarmed, but now, I think was actually pretty cool.  The bad thing is now I want to become the worlds tallest Jawa... :D

• Like 1

Ditto.  At least I know I will meet the requirements of the Body Building Liaison for the Fett or any of the Stormtrooper costumes!

Sometimes ya just need to slow down and read the fine print!

Very creative.  I think I will like hanging out with this family!

• Like 1

When I logged onto my local Redbacks 501st forums, everything was upside down, to hard to read it so waited until after lunch, logged back in and low and behold, it was the right way up again...........Gotts ta luv April Fools day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2