It's hot in here

I have fans, it helps, but, not a miracle.

AMEN! But you DO need them.

As for the rest of your body...you troop...you sweat. Unless you're in snow conditions. Then you'd be a different trooper innit..  :P

Edited by HansDC
  • Like 1

^^^ Yeah they are the least of your worries. If you get something like Echo's fan kit, its just a matter of sliding them into the bottom groove of your helmet. Then you can decide if you want to custom mount your battery packs or just stuff them behind the band. 

Here is a link to Echo's fans:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/24372-fs-helmet-fan-system-echos/

And yeah... even with fans it can get pretty darn sweaty in armor. It's good to wipe the insides of your kit down after a troop lest you smell like you've stored your armor in a junior high boys locker room.

-Eric

• Like 2

Echo fans all the way.

Here's a quick tip for wiping your armour out, ....... Ready.........Baby wipes....Boom.. There you have it.

You can buy a non scented variety, they are great for cleaning down the inside of your armour, bucket, he'll I even used them to clean down my carbon fibre road race bike. They come in packs of 240 for about $3.

Any of you Aussies out there, the brand from ALDI stores is the cheapest and the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Sorry to Interrupt the Topic:

You have ALDI in Australia? You gotta be kidding. :blink:

Perhaps it's a different venture with a name-coincidence.

I'm asking because ALDI is ur-german ...

Sorry, move along ...

• Like 1

Yes we have AlDI in Australia, my family is German, from Bavaria, and yes we shop at AlDI, not Austria, definitely Australia

Sorry to Interrupt the Topic:

You have ALDI in Australia? You gotta be kidding. :blink:

Perhaps it's a different venture with a name-coincidence.

I'm asking because ALDI is ur-german ...

Sorry, move along ...

I love Christmas time, cause AlDI stock Lebkuchen, and it's a lot cheaper than having to import it from Lebkuchen Schmidt in Nurnberg.

Very proud of my German Heritage, lived there for 4 years when I was a young fellow. We lived in Rosenheim Munchen, near where my parents came from originally. My sisters name is Heidi, don't get much more German than that.

I used to know Rosenheim pretty well when I was a young Hosenscheisser, as I had an aunt living near there in Bad Aibling.

But this is long gone and was only in the Sommerferien, because I live around 800 km away from Bavaria. Still fond memories. :P

So you should be an "Andreas", when your sister is called Heidi (and yes, you are right, it doesn't get more german than that! :))

The most unusual german heritage outside of Germany I experienced so far, was when we visited the Oktoberfest in Ft. Myers last october.

(We brought along Dirndls for my wife and the daughters and I wore a Krachlederne. Mingling with the german speaking americans and drinking german beer under the hot Florida sun, was the most fun I had in a long time.)

But we should go back to Topic. Sorry guys, it just came over us ...

Won't happen again. :mellow:

• Like 1

Also if possible don't jam so much padding in your helmet that can make things hotter than they need to be. I troop with the foam leaf and a chin strap and have no heat issues

2F8AE28A-46B2-4CEA-A98D-B3AF0AD9CC2C_zps

• Like 1