TK-61972 Requesting ANH Hero EIB [NE] Status[445]

Name: Walter Ronald

TKID: 61972

Forum name: Haribon72

Garrison: Golden Gate Garrison

501st Legion Member Details:  http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=18045

Mandatory Information

• Armor = NE
  • Helmet= NE (with ATA HERO EARS)
  • Blaster= SlaveFive (FISD)

Optional

ARMOR PHOTOS

Full Body Front

IMG_4717.JPG

Full Body Back

IMG_4721.JPG

Full Body Right

IMG_4724.JPG

Full Body Left

IMG_4729.JPG

Right Side Detail

IMG_4749.JPG

IMG_4753.JPG

Left Side Detail

IMG_4747.JPG

IMG_4754.JPG

HELMET PHOTOS

Front

IMG_5038.JPG

Back

IMG_5044.JPG

Left

IMG_5040.JPG

Right

IMG_5045.JPG

Hovi Mic Details

IMG_5048.JPG

IMG_5050.JPG

IMG_5051.JPG

Lens Color

IMG_4837.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

Accessory Photos

Ammo Belt

IMG_4792.JPG

IMG_4793.JPG

Neck Seal

IMG_4831.JPG

IMG_4833.JPG

IMG_4830.JPG

Blaster (Left)

IMG_4824.JPG

Blaster (Right)

IMG_4822.JPG

Thermal Detonator Back

IMG_4782.JPG

IMG_4785.JPG

ACTION SHOT

IMG_4732.JPG

INTERIOR STRAPPING

IMG_4804.JPG

IMG_4805.JPG

ABDOMEN DETAIL

IMG_4810.JPG

IMG_4754.JPG

Sniper Knee Attachment

IMG_4755.JPG

IMG_5054.JPG

IMG_5055.JPG

IMG_5056.JPG

IMG_5057.JPGIMG_5058.JPG

Shoulder Straps (No visible rivets)

IMG_5076.JPG

IMG_5078.JPG

Gloves

IMG_4762.JPGIMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4766.JPG

Posterior Armor

IMG_4809.JPG

Belt

IMG_5073.JPG

IMG_5074.JPG

IMG_5075.JPG

Thigh Armor

IMG_5059.JPG

IMG_5060.JPG

IMG_5061.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

IMG_5066.JPG

IMG_5068.JPG

Boots (No seam present in front of boot)

IMG_5070.JPG

IMG_5071.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

E-11 Blaster Details

IMG_4827.JPG

IMG_4828.JPG

IMG_4829.JPG

IMG_4826.JPG

IMG_4823.JPG

Thank you for your consideration and attention.

Walter Ronald

TK-61972

Edited by Haribon72
  • Like 1

Hey Walter, your armor looks great.

I think you have left out an image showing the thigh ammo pack and the cap rivet attachment, required for EIB application.

Also images of Sniper plate attachment.

Good luck.

Edited by Sly11
  • Like 1

Thank you Steve, Greg, and Andrew.   I added more pictures to my application.    I think I got it all after re-reading the CRL for ANH Hero.   Thanks again for catching that Andrew.   :duim:

Edited by Haribon72

Mr. Walter!! Thank you for letting us see this sweet armor. Thank you also for your application to EIB! Let's get to it!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Thank you for sharing your library of photos with us! All the required photos from the checklist have been posted. Although Andrew correctly mentioned about the thigh pack rivet being a requirement for EIB, it is not a required photo. I have spoken to Eric in regards to having this added. Thank YOU for adding it! 

All aspects of the "Hero" armor are present: Bubble lenses, 3 tooth frown, 3 rank bar bump ears, two ear screws, and 4 holster belt attachments. The rest of your armor meets all requirements for EIB. With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section, I will summarize observations by myself and your fellow troopers that go towards improving the overall look of your armor. These "suggestions" will not affect any application unless specifically stated.

Nice job overall! I know this took some work because you needed to incorporate shims to the sides. Working with ABS paste is always a challenge. You have successfully eliminated your seams. If you have the ability to make up some additional paste, you might have one more go at the seams to help blend that color difference. post-12041-0-40060500-1425404126_thumb.jpg Or maybe, it just needs some light sanding with a very high grit sand paper(600-1000) and some polishing compound????

I was surprised at how well the ears match with the rest of the helmet. Who was your ear supplier?

This is the second time in as many weeks that this has showed up. I am talking about the holster straps being attached to the front of the holster rather than the back. post-12041-0-58046600-1425403944_thumb.jpgThe CRL does not recognize this so there is no violation. But the straps were typically attached to the rear of the holster. If there is a specific reference photo that clearly shows this, I would love to see it. We are never too old to learn something new!

Centurion Suggestions:

I would think and hope we will see a Centurion application in your future. The only thing I would like to see you change is to grab some black acrylic paint or something else that won;t come off and knock down the gold on the scope of your blaster. Historically, This has always been a little "enthusiastic" with the Hyperfirms but this was never the case on any of the movie weapons. 

Congratulations again!!

• Like 1

WOO-HOO!!!   THANK YOU!!!     

It feels great to achieve EIB!   My ear supplier was ATA.    They also supplied the green bubble lenses.    

Now its time to work on the Centurion Level.

1.  Work on the holster attachment.

2.  Knock down the gold on the scope of your blaster.

3. I have been given the challenge to get into my armor in less than eight minutes.  So I will make some changes to my approach.

Thank you again to all my mentors, veteran builders, and the Class of 2015 TKs!!!

• 2 weeks later...