*Blaster: Doopy Pipe Build

*Height: 5'-10"

*Weight: 185lbs

*Boots: TK Boots

*Canvas Belt: Trooper Bay

*Hand Plates: Trooper Bay

*Neck Seal: Trooper Bay

*Holster: Trooper Bay

Link to my EIB approval Thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?/topic/29366-TK-55239-Requesting-ANH-Stunt-EIB-Status-%5BNE%5D%5B432%5D

Full Body:

9UffsNt.jpg

Back:

XsJFqBj.jpg

Left Side:

8uTcsTP.jpg

Right Side:

6tDkibv.jpg

Right Side Detail:

v29F2pp.jpg

Left Side Detail:

NoWX61F.jpg

AB Detail:

RGDm1Bn.jpg

Shoulder Bridge:

P23dy5a.jpg

Ammo Pack Right:

4fPzMER.jpg

Ammo Pack Left:

Rscq4NM.jpg

Sniper Plate Right:

TaZyjdh.jpg

Sniper Plate Left:

frN8eDA.jpg

Gloves:

E4952Bc.jpg

Drop Box Connection:

eNpfqi2.jpg

Belt Front:

CNYH4NI.jpg

Helmet Front:

9hAlMbv.jpg

Helmet Left:

5LIoGyC.jpg

Helmet Right:

s05sWpH.jpg

Helmet Back:

08dageD.jpg

Hovi Mic Tip Detail:

1Xevrk5.jpg

Lens Color:

X9tcC3Y.jpg

S Trim:

ApXSSAm.jpg

Neck Seal:

xeFf3C1.jpg

TD Detail:

BhDYoad.jpg

Blaster Left:

dJofbwz.jpg

Blaster Right:

em5xbtB.jpg

Blaster D Ring:

ed90dWI.jpg

Cod Attachment:

IqDE4dI.jpg

Internal Strapping:

oqKuALE.jpg

Arm Strapping:

ib7WUYF.jpg

Action:

ckfL3Rk.jpg

Helmet Off:

d0GVCvP.jpg

Thank you for consideration!!!

Edited by Pencap510

Looking good Ty. It's not written anywhere in the CRL's, but is there a reason why you cut the return edge off the top of the kidney. First I've seen like that I think.

Looks like your belt has dropped exposing Velcro at the front. Not sure about Centurion applications but you should look at installing permanent snaps so this can't happen while trooping.

Good luck.

Easy fix with the Velcro. I originally used it because it wasn't visible and I really didn't want to glue snaps on my armor. If you notice on my belt- I have the snaps there ready to go- I just never added to my ab. I guess I could if needed - but lowering he industrial Velcro keeps it from ever rearing its ugly head again lol. (If ya look back to my EIB- it's not visible there).

As for the kidney- it was a fit thing to look good and balanced. The NE armor was a little big on me- and leaving the kidney as is made my back pieces look way out of proportion.

Hey Ty, looks great brother. Good luck.

Suggestions: Close up the gap at the left Kidney/Ab (split rivet) top section, paint the screws on your TD black and I'm not sure but the sniper knee may need to be trimmed a bit, but don't quote me on that.

Nice build  :duim:

They beat me to the TD screws;  looks awesome!  Saw you had some frustration it looks like with the glue on the gloves- I had to ditch a pair it was so bad!!  

Beautiful build- good luck! 

"Saw you had some frustration it looks like with the glue on the gloves", I concur. 

Actually spoke with Mike at TB regard the issue with the hand plate attachment. His suggestion was super glue. This is how I set mine up and they came out perfect. First stuff gloves with socks to simulate my hand. Mark the gloves with a sharpie to indicate the location of the guard. Take about 1 foot of masking (or similar) tape and attached it to the guard. Apply the super glue. Quickly place the guard on the glove wrapping the tape around. Continued to wrap the glove till all guard edges were covered then let set for a day. Not only did they come out glued perfectly they were also contoured. 

Edited by ukswrath
  • Like 1

Alright, Mr. Murphy! Thank you so much for your Centurion application! It is obvious that this is where you planned to be before even opening your big brown box! 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been posted or required points are clearly visible. Your armor has met all the requirements for Centurion. That saying, I would like to welcome you to Centurion!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

A well deserved round of applause! A well planned, clean build that your Garrison should be proud to have trooping with them! Only a couple minor things to mention that WON'T affect your application but fall into the "eventually" category.

I would take Tony's advice and perhaps replace the top strap between your kidney and ab with webbing to keep that separation in check.

Thank you for shaving that extra return edge material off your back. It really made a big difference. Before:post-12041-0-11823200-1422117193_thumb.jpg  After:post-12041-0-55226700-1422117200_thumb.jpg

Thank you also for extending the paintwork on the frown. Little details like that make a big difference. While we are on paint details, If I was say that anything on your armor was in question, it would be the rear trap vent lines on your helmet. These just throw me. Because the remainder of your helmet details are so nice and consistent I don;t see it as too big of an issue but I would strongly consider making the tops and bottoms a bit more even. Usually, a clear pic like yours will show paint/brush lines which I can't see. This makes me believe these are decals but I know Trooperbay doesn't offer ones that are THAT wonky.  Where did you get those??

Lastly, I would still be on the lookout for smaller nuts for the front and rear of the power cylinders on your blaster.

Be proud of this great accomplishment! I know I would be. Troop on, good Sir and congratulations!!

Hooray!!! Thanks guys- coming from the "big brown box" - to being accepted to the ranks of Centurion is definitely a proud moment for me. When I first stared my trek to becoming a TK- I had no idea what level of detail was put into this- and it was a super fun process- I'll be doing it again shortly with some armor for my kids #ADDICTED

Steve- as for the back traps... Those ARE decals- and they came with the NE bucket. I'm going to try and use some grey paint to even out the vent lines, but I fear that the grey from the decal and the grey paint won't mesh perfectly and I'll end up taking them off.. Then I can paint them like the rest. My anxiety of painting that large area has decreased- having built confidence in the other areas :)