Altair's Resin Doopydoos E11 Build

Altair

Hi John,

congratulations on completing your blaster :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:   Loved to follow this thread and watch your progress, which resultet in this outstanding E-11 blaster.

Hope you will have a lot of fun with it - and with your next project ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/14/2015 at 11:39 AM, Altair said:

What good is a scope without a rail? Whipped up a rail using Billhag's template

79D9NhU.jpg

V8UsfCl.jpg

Also decided to use a screw to hold in the back end

mU60M4d.jpg

Test fit - what do you think? Is this rail alright or off the rails? :D

iUWmOVw.jpg

That's enough for now... stay tuned troops

Hi friend! Excuse me please but, Would you be so kind, to answer one qwestion about mount rail.))) - Can i ask you to be so kind to tell the sizes of rail mount?

i purchasing the same blaster, so i needed to make this rail too)

Edited by Miras

45 minutes ago, Miras said:

Hi friend! Excuse me please but, Would you be so kind, to answer one qwestion about mount rail.))) - Can i ask you to be so kind to tell the sizes of rail mount?

i purchasing the same blaster, so i needed to make this rail too)

Hi Miras, maybe the chapter #24 - The Scope Rail from the E-11 BLASTER REFERENCE helps you.

• 2 years later...
On 1/13/2015 at 4:31 AM, I'm Batman said:

Excellent work. You've been doing your research - avoiding the common mistake with carving out that folding stock section. Well done. 

Guard looks fine!

Hey -- i'm following this build and curious what common mistake you're referring to. Just the fragility of that piece when carving it out? Anything I should avoid in particular?

16 hours ago, Shears said:

Hey -- i'm following this build and curious what common mistake you're referring to. Just the fragility of that piece when carving it out? Anything I should avoid in particular?

Are you using the Doopydoos kit, Thomas?  If so, he may have meant how much is removed from that area in order to fit the metal bar in.  The less you can get away with removing the stronger that area will be.  Are you using one of Tino's finishing kits like this?  (I swear by them and wouldn't do a build without one).

It may help to start a build thread in progress, post up some detailed photos of any issues and ask all the questions you want to...  We are here to help!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

On 5/8/2021 at 6:10 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Are you using the Doopydoos kit, Thomas?  If so, he may have meant how much is removed from that area in order to fit the metal bar in.  The less you can get away with removing the stronger that area will be.  Are you using one of Tino's finishing kits like this?  (I swear by them and wouldn't do a build without one).

It may help to start a build thread in progress, post up some detailed photos of any issues and ask all the questions you want to...  We are here to help!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Hey -- yeah, I'm using Doopydoos with the T-Jay completion kit. Got started this past weekend and was taking pics the whole time. Build thread incoming : )

• Like 2