New AP armor set build

AWESOME interior man, I like it a lot .

As well as the mic tip change, you need some s trim for the bottom of the helmet to replace the U trim that AP supply, it takes you another step towards screen accuracy. Great job

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude what parts did you use in your interior? It looks amazing! That's the next step I wana take with my helmet but do not know where to start.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks Cristonamo! I used 1/16 fun foam to cover the interior, moulds to surfaces nicely, just hot glue in place. 3/4" plastic corrugated tubing, some stainless tubing, speaker wire. The tubing connects to a brass 3/4" threaded nipple to which I glued a tap aerator onto the end. I covered that in fun foam and added a clamp. I have the battery packs at the rear that power the 2 fans...a nice tip I picked up here on these forums :).

Ā 

Ā 

AWESOME interior man, I like it a lot .

As well as the mic tip change, you need some s trim for the bottom of the helmet to replace the U trim that AP supply, it takes you another step towards screen accuracy. Great job

Thanks Sly11! I'll certainly look at getting new mic tips and S trim, cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks great, has it added much weight to the helmet?

Ā 

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...