I'd just like to say...

Smitty

The FISD has made some major improvements lately. Pat on the back boys! The new Selection showing the Elite Gallery is a great incentive to reach elite stadards. I cant believe we have so few holders of Elite status. Man you guys kill me...but Im almost there, getting closer to being able to get the armor I want. We should double the number of Elite members by 2009. It will be just sad if we dont.

All Hail President Scroob!

*shakes fist* And id have gotten eliete status too if it werent for those kids and their stinking dog... I mean that neckseal and those boots! oh and my bobble head bucket.

Im aiming to get eliete by june 1 2008. At that point im pretty sure ill be the youngest eliete.

*shakes fist* And id have gotten eliete status too if it werent for those kids and their stinking dog... I mean that neckseal and those boots! oh and my bobble head bucket.

Im aiming to get eliete by june 1 2008. At that point im pretty sure ill be the youngest eliete.

You sure? I'm 18 and almost there. How old are you?? hehehehe

Curse you! June 1st 1989! Lol so ill be the SECOND youngest eliete.

:D YESSS! *jumps with joy!* Still crazy that we're gonna be the first "young" Elites! Lets see who can finish first!

On topic: This site has made incredible improvements! I love the new elite navigation! Thanks!

:D YESSS! *jumps with joy!* Still crazy that we're gonna be the first "young" Elites! Lets see who can finish first!

On topic: This site has made incredible improvements! I love the new elite navigation! Thanks!

That all depends on weither i can pick up a new job here soon or not.

Thanks Smitty - that's the best compliment I can receive that this site continues to improve. :)

I turn 40 in May. I think I'm the oldest Elite?

I have to concur with Smitty. This site continually improves itsself. It was a great site to find when I started out and knew nothing. I had been trolling the web for ages and had almost given up hope when I stumbled upon the FISD. I had originally wanted to just have the bar bones armor, but now am striving for Elite. Thanks to everyone that makes this site awesome.

Damn! I joined the Army in 1989! Man I feel old right now....Not as old as Scott, but still... :)

I joined in '87. 11B then 67V. Yeah, we'd have retired by now had we stayed in :-p

Agreed the board is looking great and loving all the new improvements. I should have everything needed for elite status by the end of March! :)