OH BOY... First build! (RS)

It's not finished without the ab buttons :P (or at least the four lined ones)!

...And the boots are awful  :laugh1:

... and where's the scope rail, scope and hengstler  :P ?

You thought you could cheat us :lol: ? Go back to work !!

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not finished without the ab buttons :P (or at least the four lined ones)!

...And the boots are awful :laugh1:

... and where's the scope rail, scope and hengstler :P ?

You thought you could cheat us :lol: ? Go back to work !!

HAHAHA you got me!!! Ahhh! I just wanted to wear it out cut I got excited.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No better way to test fit that a troop (well it's not official until you get the ab buttons and boots sorted haha! :P) in a con. How did the armour feel on your btw? During my first trip I realized certain return edges scratched me and made me feel uncomfy. and walking just didn't feel right and all. Did you encounter any discomfort (disregarding not being able to bend our back. most troopers can't anyways XP) during your con?

No better way to test fit that a troop (well it's not official until you get the ab buttons and boots sorted haha! :P) in a con. How did the armour feel on your btw? During my first trip I realized certain return edges scratched me and made me feel uncomfy. and walking just didn't feel right and all. Did you encounter any discomfort (disregarding not being able to bend our back. most troopers can't anyways XP) during your con?

You are absolutely right it was an amazing test fit.. very fortunate for me I had a fantastic and comfortable time! I walked around my room a bit with just the thighs, shins, and boots and noticed that I needed to trim and smoothen out a part of the thighs. Other than that I found my Armour very comfortable and had an unbelievable time! Of course the other complaint was not having fans in the helmet which I am now aware that they are completely necessary! I can't imagine how much fun it is to troop with others but all the smiles and pictures I got gave me a great happy feeling!!

Nice job, I look forward to my build, after reading this it's nice to know that there is help out there.

Oh man I felt/feel like I ask way too many questions... but no one has ever failed to be there to help me out. It really is an awesome feeling knowing there's a bunch of awesome people out there to help so don't be scared and make a build thread and just jump in!

• 2 months later...