I need some opinions about what to do

This is the armor I found that would actually work PERFECTLY for me!

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26360-full-set-of-ap-armor-and-hyperfirm-e-11/

Everything is done except for some straps and connecting it together.

Comes with the E-11 Blaster

He sets the price at $1500. I can't purchase it until after May 1st due to college but he also says he is not looking to sell it off just yet anyways.

My question is: It the price worth it or should I just buy a complete set from some place else and where would I go to do that? And how much would it be?

Edited by BRYZORD

Buying a complete suit of that quality will cost you.  I think for everything included, $1500 is a reasonable request.

I'm surprised everyone says how much of a great deal it is. (it is sold now, so someone agreed). But if you don't mind doing the trimming and fitting yourself you can buy the same supplier parts for an awful lot less. Yes, buying trimmed already and helmet made adds a lot to the cost, but does it add to the value? The peson who bought thought so, I guess.....

Can you point me in the right direction for the best vendor I can go to for a stormtrooper ANH Hero ABS?

Start here http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

then maybe some of the build threads and Expert Infantry/Centurian applications. See which set suits and start asking questions from there.

Personally, I've just ordered a set of MTK armor :jc_doublethumbup: (but not ever set suits everyone)

Can you point me in the right direction for the best vendor I can go to for a stormtrooper ANH Hero ABS?

Troopermaster.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk