TK-1636 requesting ANH stunt centurion status[87][AP*]

ok here are the new and improved changes first I cleaned the armor, painted the E-11 and then changed out the butt plate snaps with the same snaps and my kidney snap.

IMG_8821_zps53144d65.jpg

IMG_8823_zps631bcf87.jpg

IMG_8824_zpsf636ec28.jpg

IMG_8825_zpsa7916970.jpg

IMG_8826_zps2fd8d764.jpg

IMG_8827_zps8309b8db.jpg

IMG_8829_zps752e2303.jpg

IMG_8830_zpsc00fdcdd.jpg

Mike, your build is fantastic. :)

I cut my cod too and regretted it about 8 months later, and recently attempted to shim it back together. It's glued now, but still secured with white duct tape just in case lol. Never again.

Mike, your build is fantastic. :)

I cut my cod too and regretted it about 8 months later, and recently attempted to shim it back together. It's glued now, but still secured with white duct tape just in case lol. Never again.

Yeah from now on all the builds I help in the dsg I make sure they don't cut the ab piece, stupid old threads made me do it.

Is it me or are the eyes blue?

No it is green welding lens I forget which number, wow I just looked at the lens pic and you are right it does look blue, it was a pain to get the picture I tried not to use the flash but then the picture came out to dark. I need to figure out a way to take a picture without the flash but bright enough to see the green lens.

And nice cleaning job....what did you use?

I used novice number 2 and soapy water in a bottle, that way I could spray into the cracks, it was still really dirty after I had cleaned it for a couple of hours with just the novus and the pressure from the bottle shoot the fullers earth out of all the cracks. I had a filthy rag when I was done but it was worth it,  made my armor look like it was brand new when I was done. If I wasn't trying to go for centurion I might have just left it dirty and gone either sandy or HWT but my girl likes it better clean and I had to listen.

Edited by TK1636

Take the pic inside the helmet outward,,,that should do it......do you know what was the weathering that was on it?..,,and nice build,,i like the hand plates,,,,,and i would just tweek the pistol grip ,,but nice build on that one as well,,,and no i am not centron or anything like that,,,,been around a short while,,,,i am to fat for that,,,lol to much work on the major part of the prop,,,my body in side the armor

Good work on the changes. I like them.

The colour of the blaster still eludes me since it looks so much more grey than black. But I'm going to trust you it is black and it's just the camera messing with the hues.

Sorry for the delay in processing. Approved! :duim:

Thank you all for the comments, I could not have done it without the help of FISD and it's troopers. I want to thank all the vendors on here for there superb merchandise. Every piece I needed for centurion I got on here and it made for a easy build and a accurate build now I am helping all the new and old TK's in my garrison and helping them get there kits to be more accurate. thanks guys you all made it possible.

Edited by TK1636