TK-52809 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [ATA][318]

Your main AB ammo belt is sitting way too low. It needs to be just below your AB button panel.

I suspect that you therefore have not snapped it to your AB panel.

By lining the belt up at the front, your belt will then be in line with where it fits on your butt plate.

Whilst you are addressing this for new pictures, you can address how your shoulder bells are sitting in relation to the black gaps.

If you look back at the recent 4 EIB applications you will find another 6 foot plus trooper that started with some large black gap spacings and has adjusted it for a much better look.

You need to do the same.

Ie, drop your biceps down, bring your forearms up to reduce the gaps.

He has before and after shots on his thread so you can see the difference.

Your nearly there, just a few tweaks.

Good luck with your application.

Looks good trooper, the only thing I see is your belt is way too low, it needs to be right under the abb button plates.Does your belt snap or fix to your torso at all? I have 3 snaps on my torso that holds my belt in place. The shoulder bells could come in a little closer to the straps, but I don't think they look that bad myself.

Good Luck with your approval.

Please upload pictures of your changes. You're off to a good start.

Pictures uploaded of the belt corrected in the ORIGINAL post.  Left the original full shot since its better color and added the new full shot front under it.  Also added the close up torso with the belt corrected.  That should do it!

Thanks for all the compliments all!

Hi Sakic, lets not forget that this is an EIB processing thread, where you are applying for a standard of excellence in the look of your armour and how it fits you.

I can see that you have improved your belt, but look at this main front pic.

578059B3-A8DD-4796-BFAD-FD08E4948D78-415

Can you honestly see this for yourself? And say this its EIB?

The armour should fit you too.

As mentioned at the start of your thread, you were advised to attend to your black gaps, the worst culprits are still your biceps and forearms.

Your right arm in this picture is the worst culprit!

To fix this would cost you nothing.

It's just a simple adjustment to make you look better.

To sum up.

Reduce your black gaps.

Lower your biceps.

Strap or pad your forearms so that they sit in the middle of your forearm rather than on your wrists.

I would also angle your knee ammo pack lower to reduce your right knee black gap.

I didnt even notice the arm. They are padded, just slipped down a bit without me noticing and it was late when i uploaded the pics. I will upload a better shot.

Edited by Sakic Jade

Patrick, we are all here to help you to reach this status of costuming excellence.

But you need to listen to the advices mentioned here.

I would recommend you to connect your forearms to your biceps, pretty easy fix.

Look here:

med_gallery_12157_16_24850.jpg

And this is my solution:

IMG_8246.jpg

Also in the first pic the bicep-forarm gap doesn´t look good.

Maybe you could also tighten your forearms, your right forearm looks pretty big.

Only a few steps till you reach EIB, then maybe Centurion next?

• 1 month later...

Been absent for a while.  Life came into play!  Its not easy to take time away to take new pics.  I fixed the first post with a better full body shot. Got the forearms in the right place.  I know the left shoulder bell rotated a little to the outside for the pic.  If need be, I can fix and retake pic, but it could be a while again.  Hopefully its ok the way it shows up.  

• 3 weeks later...