WonderCon Anaheim 2013

It's simple. There was so much cosplay at WC this year I thought I was at Dragon*Con. You can see the whole thing on Instragram. I'm going to focus on our shiny whites, the heart and soul of the Empire.

Our "Photo-shoot"-a-trooper booth made over $3000 for Children's Hospital Los Angeles and was attended by many a celebrity.

We had a great turn-out for the group photo. TKs included Cameron from Las Vegas who is waiting on his own armor so he borrowed his CO's FX. (I'm in the pauldron. I felt like being the boss.)

DSCN5881_zpsf62fd1e8.jpg

And David, our resident EPiC TKI...

DSCN5856_zpse28c2470.jpg

This is why you don't give your blaster to [your own] children.

DSCN5934_zps95e16a7f.jpg

This was definitely not the droid we were looking for. But he did upstage our charity photo booth quite a bit. (Not that we're complaining... he also attracted a large audience.)

DSCN5904_zps2d308a7d.jpg

Notice the kid in the orange pilot suit in the back. That's right, he is a little spy. His father is the AT-AT driver. Who says a father-son team can't be on the dark side? I think he killed all but one of those rebels. I mean, come on, we all know TK-Sam didn't do it, even at that range.

DSCN5895_zps26e5c4fc.jpg

I hope you all voted for Ahsoka on Tuesday... or did she let the Wookiee win?

IMG_3708_zps9394d060.jpg

Gratuitous beauty shot! :P Wait, why are the two Endor Party Crashers out of uniform??

67939_4749282894074_1210108762_n.jpg

I don't know who was steering the star destroyer, but apparently two galaxies were colliding... you can see it was hard to go along with this "ride." :P

906961_10200104600870106_52733148_o.jpg

The Tusken Invasion turned a lot of heads, especially honking on the escalator and crashing the Rebel Legion panel. I can't wait to see some of those photos!

IMG_3538_zps4611316a.jpg

It was my birthday. After the big 501/RL dinner down the street, Twin-K hosted a small birthday gathering in my hotel room and GUESS WHO CRASHED MY PARTY! It was a room full of EPiC awesomeness!!!

WH8K_XtTJbz5UsvyJEK_TmJO-3NkWTYdtS03cSjz

Honestly there is so much to share I don't do it justice.

The rest of you EPiC yokels, please upload some pics and continue the story. I'm still recovering from The Best birthday weekend of the last decade and must go to bed.

Looks you had a fantastic time Ingrid! :D I love you EPiC guys! hehehe

Are you still planning on making a trip up here? ;) Rob and I miss yah!

Is that you as Mara Jade, Ingrid? You look great!

I haven't been able to go to WonderCon since they moved it away from the Bay Area plus they have it during Easter weekend.