TK-5224 requesting ANH Hero EIB Status[TM][303]

Armor = Troopermaster

Helmet = Troopermaster (built/painted by Paul)

Blaster = Sterling SMG rebuild w/M38 scope & Hengstler "H" counter

Height = 68"

Weight = 165 lbs

Boots = TK Boots

Canvas Belt = Troopermaster

Handplates = Troopermaster

Electronics = N/A

Neck Seal = Veedox

Holster = Troopermaster

DSCN1023_zps65898590.jpgDSCN1029_zps3822f85c.jpg

DSCN1033_zps6ea1bdc5.jpgDSCN1044_zps9bbe3298.jpg

DSCN1038_zps92824506.jpgDSCN1053_zpsfab0a8aa.jpgDSCN1129_zps9efb32c3.jpg

DSCN1131_zps400ce670.jpg

DSCN1132_zps19f58091.jpg

DSCN1130_zpsb40fa11f.jpg

DSCN1134_zps1717163e.jpg

DSCN1133_zps0ab6e001.jpg

DSCN1101_zps4dd0b236.jpg

DSCN1127_zps7748008e.jpg

DSCN1119_zpsd194ab69.jpg

DSCN1108_zps9e30e5cb.jpg

DSCN1107_zps28e93ab5.jpg

DSCN1066_zpse1395e97.jpg

DSCN1067_zps57cf3c36.jpg

DSCN1096_zps523679f3.jpg

DSCN1086_zpsa7e791cf.jpg

Edited by HeloTrooper

lol I think you added this part: "[TM][303]" a bit too fast to your title.. it's usually only added after someone got approved (unless I missed something lol).

Having said that, I don't think you will have much trouble getting approved. the armor looks very nice. I do think the belt could be placed a bit lower but I'm guessing that's a non-issue :)

Good luck :duim:

Absolutely INCREDIBLE :icon_eek:

This is by far the best looking hero build I have seen in a long time. The armour fits you perfectly and everything just looks awesome!

Just look at this photo and tell me it doesn't look like an original. This is what you guys should be aiming for - true perfection!

DSCN1067_zps57cf3c36.jpg

. I do think the belt could be placed a bit lower but I'm guessing that's a non-issue :)

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. The belt is in the correct position.

Belt sure is in the right position. Have a look at this guy second to the right.

gallery_14191_30_25497.jpg

Fantastic submission and clearly above and beyond EIB. Nice job! :duim:

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. The belt is in the correct position.

lol wanna bet? I could say he should wear it as bandolier xD

It must be the back section of the belt he is refering to. I see most of the builds on here where they position their belts far too low at the back.

That's indeed where I got that idea from. I have to say I did not reference any screen captures but merely looked at where everybody else is having their belt (that, plus the picture in the CRL also seems to be lower), that's a bit how I came to that conclusion. I cannot but agree that it is accurate after seeing the screen capture Mathias posted but, again, I only looked at others and not at screen captures.

Either way, I stand corrected and tip my hat to Andy for such a nice build. Congrats on EIB and now go get that Centurion :duim:

Edited by svache

The only valid reference is real armour. Be it either photographs or screen captures. Anything fan made should never be used to tell others what is right or wrong. It's not always easy to prove a point if there is lack of reference, but that is our struggle.

The only valid reference is real armour. Be it either photographs or screen captures. Anything fan made should never be used to tell others what is right or wrong. It's not always easy to prove a point if there is lack of reference, but that is our struggle.

Maybe so, but in that same sense the back of this CRL picture may need to be updated: http://www.501st.com/mw501/images/a/a2/TK_anh_hero.jpeg

Maybe so, but in that same sense the back of this CRL picture may need to be updated: http://www.501st.com...K_anh_hero.jpeg

The CRL pictures are not for reference. They are for clarifying the text.

I know that people want the CRL to be the be all end all of TK costumes, but if it was then the CRL would be a booklet rather than a bullet list and there is no way in hell that people would vote on passing that many requirements to make the CRL actually accurate.

Think my amendments to the centurion earlier this year was a lot? Think again.

The CRL pictures are not for reference. They are for clarifying the text.

Perhaps but there are many people using it as reference who do not make their way to the boards here. At the very least the pictures could be shown correctly.

I know that people want the CRL to be the be all end all of TK costumes, but if it was then the CRL would be a booklet rather than a bullet list and there is no way in hell that people would vote on passing that many requirements to make the CRL actually accurate.

I never said that nor would I say that. There is no need to make a book out of it when everything can be found here but like I said before, the pictures could be shown correctly so whoever goes by the CRL pictures alone would at least see the correct way.

Where did I say that and what does this have to do with the above?

Maybe these sentences should not be separate paragraphs, because they do belong together.

Perhaps but there are many people using it as reference who do not make their way to the boards here. At the very least the pictures could be shown correctly.

I never said that nor would I say that. There is no need to make a book out of it when everything can be found here but like I said before, the pictures could be shown correctly so whoever goes by the CRL pictures alone would at least see the correct way.

Where did I say that and what does this have to do with the above?

The CRL pictures are just fine as they are. They do what they are intended to do. While they were not taken yesterday, Pablo's armour (he's the guy in the pictures) is more accurate than 95% of the armour I see here even today. But that does not protect us people from taking a thing and making it into something else.

You want better pictures? Get someone with a really nice armour to do a studio shoot and take individual pictures of all that you think should be changed on the site. Then maybe, maybe, someone can take the time out of their lives to update the 501st site making a minuscule improvement to something you think is wrong with it.