Little bit of scuffing as well 20130107_204139_zps18f14f75.jpg

20121231_172431_zps053a0813.jpg

20121231_172342_zpsb94d828b.jpg

20130113_173639.jpg

20130113_173649.jpg

Shoulder bells have been raised and belt has been 'Poppered'

Edited by Jreeveo

Everything else relevant should be in my EIB request thread

I don't want to be nagging so forgive me for saying this but you might want to get those pictures and post them in this thread as well to make it easier for the DO to look at your pics :)

Good luck on your application :duim:

The chest is below the AB, but that is sure to be an oversite in wearing rather than assembly.

Might want to retake at least the front one with the chest in the right position.

OOPS :blink: Ill grab one of my clearance pics with the old boots and neck seal, silly boy

Looking very nice with the additional pictures :duim:

The only thing I can come up with (with my untrained eyes, hehe) is that maybe the thighs can be pulled up a little bit more, but that's really just a minor thing. Looking good in overall! Oh, one more lol, they might ask you to add a picture from the back of your blaster for the D-ring but since you had to show this in your EIB in order to get it, they might not ask about it, you never know lol ;)

I am sorry for these negative comments in advance.

All pictures for your centurion application need to be here in this area and thread.

This centurion application is for current scrutiny and long term posterity.

As of 00:01hrs on Tuesday 8th January 2013

Every single picture in your application is showing the AB piece overlapping the chest piece

(Except for the first one)

I can't really see beyond that.

They are all, major kit failures.

Please armour up correctly, re take your pictures please and re submit.

Also, many of the helmet pictures are out of focus, and thus are not allowing the ability to look at the detail.

I'm sure that with better pictures, your application will be centurion grade, but we need to see it.

Sorry.

Edited by FunkyTrigger

It is very true what they say. I have to judge you by your submitted pictures. I can't imagine how it really looks like when the armour is worn properly. Nor can I judge you by things like "it normally doesn't look like that, it's just in this picture". Same thing with blurry pictures. How am I supposed to see any detail in those? Pictures must be as good as possible or you risk them being rejected.

I can't use your pictures for this application, you'll have to redo them.

Good luck!

Ughh... this is terrible.. I was writing some pointers for you and I accidentally click on something, losing everything I wrote :S

Oh well, let's bump this thread up again :D

First thing I noticed really is the bit of gap between the kidney and ab plate on your left side so you might want to have a shim there. Ideally there should be no gap and while I know first hand this is not always 100% achieveable due to someone's build, I don't think you have that problem much :)

I love how your armor fits you well and shows very little black but I would like to suggest to pull the thighs up just a little bit, if possible (don't know if you can, might be a upper leg width problem if it's too tight). It's probably good to go as it is, I just think if it's a bit more up it'll look even better.

The next thing I wrote down was about your dropboxes. Now, this is not a requirement as far as I know but I would like to advise you to attach the straps differently to the back of your dropboxes, ideally like this: http://www.whitearmo...u99_DropBox.JPG .. Again, it is not a requirement as fas I am aware but I've seen it hanging a bit ackward at times with some people who did it the way you attached the straps, especially when walking it might go ackward, doing it like as in that picture will reduce that. Also, did you use tape and not glue or a magnet to hold the back of the dropbox?

Since I'm at the belt already, ideally we should see a similar picture of your belt but taken of the front. This would show the 45 degree trimmed edges and the 3 buttons for example. Looking from where the pops are in the belt, I'm sure this is done correctly but still, our DO might decide different :)

Going to the back, I think they would also like to see a close up of the TD.

A bit up, the shoulderbridges with the white elastic, not sure if this is a requirement to do it like this but it seems as if the white elastic is too high up and maybe not really holding down the back straps (or at least, it could be thought of it that way). Ideally you would want to have it like in this picture: http://www.whitearmo...idgeElastic.jpg

Personally I'd advise you to look very carefully at the thread here: http://www.whitearmo...ion-guidelines/ for the application guidelines with examples of pictures.

I'm sorry I am nitpicking here a bit.. guess I'm in that kind of mood lol. No need to worry about any of it yet, it's the DO who makes the decisions and not me ;) And if anything, it's all minor anyways :)

Edited by svache

Ughh... this is terrible.. I was writing some pointers for you and I accidentally click on something, losing everything I wrote :S

Oh well, let's bump this thread up again :D

First thing I noticed really is the bit of gap between the kidney and ab plate on your left side so you might want to have a shim there. Ideally there should be no gap and while I know first hand this is not always 100% achieveable due to someone's build, I don't think you have that problem much :)

I love how your armor fits you well and shows very little black but I would like to suggest to pull the thighs up just a little bit, if possible (don't know if you can, might be a upper leg width problem if it's too tight). It's probably good to go as it is, I just think if it's a bit more up it'll look even better.

The next thing I wrote down was about your dropboxes. Now, this is not a requirement as far as I know but I would like to advise you to attach the straps differently to the back of your dropboxes, ideally like this: http://www.whitearmo...u99_DropBox.JPG .. Again, it is not a requirement as fas I am aware but I've seen it hanging a bit ackward at times with some people who did it the way you attached the straps, especially when walking it might go ackward, doing it like as in that picture will reduce that. Also, did you use tape and not glue or a magnet to hold the back of the dropbox?

Since I'm at the belt already, ideally we should see a similar picture of your belt but taken of the front. This would show the 45 degree trimmed edges and the 3 buttons for example. Looking from where the pops are in the belt, I'm sure this is done correctly but still, our DO might decide different :)

Going to the back, I think they would also like to see a close up of the TD.

A bit up, the shoulderbridges with the white elastic, not sure if this is a requirement to do it like this but it seems as if the white elastic is too high up and maybe not really holding down the back straps (or at least, it could be thought of it that way). Ideally you would want to have it like in this picture: http://www.whitearmo...idgeElastic.jpg

Personally I'd advise you to look very carefully at the thread here: http://www.whitearmo...ion-guidelines/ for the application guidelines with examples of pictures.

I'm sorry I am nitpicking here a bit.. guess I'm in that kind of mood lol. No need to worry about any of it yet, it's the DO who makes the decisions and not me ;) And if anything, it's all minor anyways :)

Cheers for the input, the thighs are something that im sorting out whilst I troop to make sure all is comfortable.

If you check my EIB thread, Billy Haggis has all ready posted about the drop boxes and im just waiting on some rivets and I forgot to copy over the pic of the front of the belt. One drop box is taped because its loose and Ive not sorted it yet cause I want to re-rivet.

Shoulders is something I noticed whilst kitting up for this that I will sort out soon.

Completely forgot the TD, too the man shed....

Cheers for the input, the thighs are something that im sorting out whilst I troop to make sure all is comfortable.

If you check my EIB thread, Billy Haggis has all ready posted about the drop boxes and im just waiting on some rivets and I forgot to copy over the pic of the front of the belt. One drop box is taped because its loose and Ive not sorted it yet cause I want to re-rivet.

Shoulders is something I noticed whilst kitting up for this that I will sort out soon.

Completely forgot the TD, too the man shed....

I must have missed that bit in the EIB thread but no worries, like said, it's not really a requirement as far as I know, just more comfortable :)

For the thighs, I understand what you mean with being comfortable and still look good. Of course, if anything you can have them a bit up for the pictures and drop them to the original position again when you start trooping.. but, either way, I doubt it's going to be an issue really :)

Shouldn't be too long before the DO will make his entrance again and gives his views, if anything ;)

Everything looks good to me, the biggest thing I would say is that there needs to be shim on the right side of the ab/kidney plate.

I also worry about armor pinch for you in the back of the knees? I know I had to put notches there just so I could walk. :-p

I think you did an excellent job on your paint job of your helmet, BTW.