FYI... Ebay

ACJay

Pretty sure I've never posted on FISD so I apologize in advance and hopefully the following intro suffices.

My name is Art but on all 501st forums I am known as ACJay. I am actively involved on multiple 501st forums and since my most recent project is a TK I have been lurking here for some time.

I noticed troopers identifying ebay sellers and I thought I might throw this one out there that I just saw tonight to hear what all the experts here have to say. Don't worry, I had no plan to purchase anything on ebay just wanted to throw a bone to the wolves I guess. Anywho check it out...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-STORMTROOPER-SANDTROOPER-ARMOR-PROP-KIT-WITH-HELMET-/181055317599?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a27bce65f

Thanks for the info, at least in the description it says it is a fan made prop, so hopefully that should warn people away :duim:

If it's recast, then it's pretty sad to see he sold so much already, including to 501st members :(

Edited by svache