TK-85421 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status[ATA][291]

On 12/20/2012 at 4:30 PM, Locitus said:

I'm happy. Only thing I can think of would be replacing the detonator screws with flat heads. Approved! :duim:

Thank you Mathias for your guidence and help along the way. I have philips head flats now, still looking for bladed flat screws, hard to find here in Aus.

Congrats Glen on EIB..... :peace:

and yes you have to many blasters so hand one over........I'll take the big one :laugh1:

Thanks Michael, well I did try to line up a few bits for a hero conversion but they have fallen behind and you know I will get bored again so blaster builds may well be in the near future LOL

Would you know how many there are in the Desert Scorpion Squad? I don't want to step on any toes my first week in LOL

You can do a search, up the top on the menu bar (Expert Infantry) it only shows 2 in DSS

Ps: its terror..... not terra :P

Edited by Chivo

You can do a search, up the top on the menu bar (Expert Infantry) it only shows 2 in DSS

Ps: its terror..... not terra :P

Terror fixed, think I need glasses, or less alcohol

Edited by gmrhodes13

Terror fixed, think I need glasses, or less alcohol

You put your citizenship in doubt with a statement like that.

Congrats trooper.

-Eric

You put your citizenship in doubt with a statement like that.

Congrats trooper.

-Eric

Thanks Eric :salute:

Congrats on your clearance! :) BTW how did you animate your photo? I have this as my UKG avatar!

ianrimmer.jpg

Thanks, I use a ulead gif animator, you need to make seperate pictures first with small changes then merge them in the program

Thank you all for the kind words and support, still got the biggest smile on my face, cheeks are starting to hurt.

I remember that feeling very well.

BTW- nice job creating the neck seal and holster yourself. :duim: I dont currently possess those skills.

I remember that feeling very well.

BTW- nice job creating the neck seal and holster yourself. :duim: I dont currently possess those skills.

Thanks Keith, I tend to pick things up by trial and error, I have tried a bit of sewing in the past, don't get me wrong it wasn't easy, the end product was Mark 3 version LOL

Thanks Keith, I tend to pick things up by trial and error, I have tried a bit of sewing in the past, don't get me wrong it wasn't easy, the end product was Mark 3 version LOL

You're certainly welcome. Trial and error is definitely something I am familiar with. For another build, my mom helped me make a sith robe and I think we ended up doing three or four sets of alterations before we were comfortable putting it together out of our "real" fabric

• 3 weeks later...