What are Forced Unleashed Stormtroopers

Daetrin

Kevin so has the right of it. FISD and SpecOps will always be partners and work together. As you've seen from the last two TX related posts, the black hole trooper can be pretty cool in it's own right. They are our brothers in arms, and deserve equal respect. :)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

O.K. I haven't seen any discussions on this in a while, but have any more considerations been made for Legion acceptance of this costume? I am helping out a future Star Garrison member with their armor and he has bought a TK Commander suit, but I wasn't sure of it's membership qualification standings. Is he going to be good to go with this costume, or is that still being discussed?

Ā 

Thanks.

Rich King

TK-3944

This is an accepted costume in the Legion, direct from Thomas. We (FISD) are trying to create more specific standards along with input from people who've done this, such as Rick in TAG. The main issue really is the paint scheme, e.g. how to codify it when there are several variations. I suspect this will mainly have to be photo based.

This is an accepted costume in the Legion, direct from Thomas. We (FISD) are trying to create more specific standards along with input from people who've done this, such as Rick in TAG. The main issue really is the paint scheme, e.g. how to codify it when there are several variations. I suspect this will mainly have to be photo based.

Ā 

Roger that. Thanks. :)

So far, the only part of the TK-Commander that I think would be up for debate is the ab buttons. Should they be all black, all blue, or the standard ANH/ESB configuration?

I left mine black as both the card back and the sideshow figure had black buttons.

Ā 

I'll be finishing up the weathering this wee as we havea Relay for Life Event Friday I plan to be in it for. So I should have a lot more photos from that event to post up. I'll try to get someone to do a thorough round about to get all the angles.

Ā 

I do want to point out that I did deviate from the Duplicolor paint that was specified in the CRL. I used the Krylon Navy blotched under a coat of True Blue. I think this came out very close to the colors depicted in the game, and you should be able to see it a bit better once I have the wole kit weathered.

Ā 

Here's hoping the week stays a nice as they say it will so I can finish it up.

The Sith OverLord said:
Talking about The Force Unleashed Stormtrooper there is a thread posted over at the 501st HQ Forum with a screen cap of these TK-TC hybrid troopers :

Ā 

---------

Ā 

These Hybrids are also in the 360 version, not just the PS2 version. At least the model is. You only see them in the prolog when playing as Vader.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed