Weight = 230lbs, 104kilo, 16.4 stone

Boots = TKBoots

Canvas belt = TKittel

Gloves= Black rubber chemical

Hand Plates = Sonnenshine

Electronics= TKVox Nano amp with Hovi Mix tips

Neck Seal = Darman Hero large bib

Holster = dday (hey, thats me!)

I imagine based on the EIB submission, you expected to see this one following directly after.

Front

IMG_6880.jpg

Practicing my Vader pose

IMG_6879.jpg

Back

IMG_6885.jpg

Left

IMG_6883.jpg

Right

IMG_6887.jpg

Action

IMG_6896.jpg

IMG_6892.jpg

IMG_6891.jpg

Gloves/Handguards

IMG_6901.jpg

IMG_6900.jpg

Blaster

IMG_6905.jpg

IMG_6903.jpg

IMG_6908.jpg

IMG_6909.jpg

Interior/Strapping

IMG_6925.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6922.jpg

IMG_6921.jpg

IMG_6919.jpg

Helmet

IMG_6837.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6839.jpg

IMG_6840.jpg

IMG_6844.jpg

IMG_6846.jpg

IMG_6847.jpg

Miscellaneous

Photo of box backs was taken last week with my old gloves (nomex), I forgot to take this one new with the new gloves (in photos above). Also waiting on a new garter from Vader Dave, since this one is not my finest crafting work. So the snap showing and worn out elastic will be gone soon. :)

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6827.jpg

IMG_6826.jpg

IMG_6825.jpg

IMG_6824.jpg

IMG_6821.jpg

IMG_6816.jpg

IMG_6817.jpg

Forgot to take a picture of the neck seal bib in this photo session, so using one I took a little bit back. You can see the ribs on my seal in earlier photos but this is the only one where you can actually see the full bib included.

DSC04917.jpg

Edited by Dday

The odd thing is that 80085 was not available and no one has it.... I think they took a few numbers out at the top level. Imperial reservations or something.

I will be fixing the tears on the lid in a few days, slimming the lines, but I don't think that should stop a centurion award. At least I hope it doesn't.

No, the tear lines doesn't really hold you back when the rest of the armour is so nice. Just remember to post a picture of the fixed tears once you're done. ;)

I would also suggest giving the split rivets another whack with the hammer to get the legs more flat. Not that you're risking them opening, just to not have to worry about something getting caught by the legs and tear the undersuit or something.

Good work Derrek. :duim:

Thanks Mathias! I also thought about those catching, but didn't have a problem yet... however, it only takes once to ruin an undersuit. I will pop them a few times more. I actually stayed away from the hammer since I didn't want to bend the cap out of shape, so only used pliers to spread them. I'll post up the fixed tears when I get back from the USA in two weeks and have the time to get some paint on it.

Edited by Dday

Congrats Derek. Welcome to Centurion!

if you are concerned about the split rivets catching and dont wanna givem them another tap of the hammer, use a small piece of tape to cover the legs.

Please report to the Certificate printing counter and then go blast some Rebel scum yelling I'm Centurion B!tches! :salute:

Wow, I just realized I spammed.... I wanted to thank the latest people, then I realized I hadn't thanked others.... Then I realized I missed the first people, so crazy!

Congrats bro! I really like your idea of having the elastic to hold down the shoulder straps attached to the white elastic bands holding the chest and back together, making it a 1-step connection when suiting up! :jc_doublethumbup: