WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR T-TRACK FOR THE E-11

Bikeboyjoe

I've been searching on this forum to where exactly where can i get the t-track (looking for something I can go and buy, right now at the store)

All I can find is someone mention in their build thread that they use the humigrid ceiling tile track from lowes. Dont even know what it looks like or at which department at Lowes. There's a store near me.

Did anyone recently see them at lowes or any place else?

Thanks

Marv is your man, had 3 sets from him, pleasure to deal with and quick postage, hope you get in contact with him :duim:

I have Marv's t-tracks too and they are great. On RPF seems Gino also makes some, but they are fan made and quite expensive. I prefer the Marv versions any day, being also made in the same country as the originals.

GINO has perfect track.

marv's track is only a fraction thinner, so a little less cool.

if you're making an uber replica, then I'd go with gino.

I have a set of marv, a set from sabrefreak, and soon a set from GINO since I'm making a blastercore e-11

I use plastic leaf rake tines from lowes rakes.

you should be able to find sales threads for gino and marv.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

• 1 year later...

This is what I used for t-tracks...

----------

The section is not a conventional "T", but you really can't tell when it's assembled. I cut them 1/2" wide, 1/4" on either side of the raised extrusions. I rigged a Dremel with a cutoff wheel in a fixture with a guide rail to make a nice, clean cut. The material bends easily enough when heated carefully. I made a jig with a 60 degree angle and got the perfect bend angle every time. Trim and sand to fit, glue in place.

Here's what it looks like...

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed