Doopydoo contact

Has anyone been able to contact or has had contact with Doopydoos via email in the last 4 weeks? I've sent multiple emails with no replies even though I was talking with them over a month ago.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last contact I had with Casey was on October 14th.

The days before I also tried to contact him without success, but then I sent him a message about his eBay account and that worked.

Just search for E-11 blaster on eBay and you will find him offering his E-11 complete kit.

I only received part of an order and after 3 or 4 times emailing them and not getting an answer I was forced to start a paypal claim. They answered that within a couple hours and eventually shipped out the missing items.

Ā 

Well I ordered a full E-11 kit a while back. When it arrived, the package was damaged and half of it was missing. Damage was from shipping, not DD's fault. Anyway, Casey said they were making a claim and would be sending me my missing parts in the mean time. That was WELL over a month ago and communication since then has ceased, so I was wondering if it was my situation or if something else was going on. Now I'm stuck with half a blaster.

Well, I'm missing quite a few. Here's the list I sent them with the corresponding part numbers from their website.

Ā 

Ā 

1. MAIN GRIP

2. SELECTOR SWITCH

3.TRIGGER GUARD

5. EJECTOR PORT SHROUD

12. REAR SIGHT

13.MAIN MAGAZINE RECEIVER BODY

15. MAGAZINE RETAINING SCREW

17. FRONT SIGHT

20. 1st GEN CAST OF A HENGSTLER COUNTER BOX

Also, the end piece that holds the D-ring.

Quite a list of important parts, huh?

Ā 

Ā 

Are you still in the window to open an eBay/PayPal claim? If they are not responding I would open a claim for your money back. Once that is done, order a new one. The good thing, basic approval does not require a weapon, so you can at least get your number w/o worrying about the weapon just yet.

Well, I'm missing quite a few. Here's the list I sent them with the corresponding part numbers from their website.

Ā 

Ā 

1. MAIN GRIP

2. SELECTOR SWITCH

3.TRIGGER GUARD

5. EJECTOR PORT SHROUD

12. REAR SIGHT

17. FRONT SIGHT

Ā 

OMG! The list would have been short if you wrote what you received.

Ā 

Did you file a paypal claime?

Ā 

I think I have most of the parts, as I once intended to build 2 blasters and I collected parts over the last years.

Ā 

But I don't have the time to build one at the moment!

When the box arrived it looked kind of beat up with two large rubber bands holding the box together. The zip lock bag that is suppose to hold the smaller parts was opened and empty with all the parts that were left spread out throughout the box. Very frustrating.

Ā 

Ā 

1. MAIN GRIP

2. SELECTOR SWITCH

3.TRIGGER GUARD

5. EJECTOR PORT SHROUD

12. REAR SIGHT

17. FRONT SIGHT

Ā 

Damn I am so sorry to hear :(. It can get frustrating fast!. I don't know why they have him as sellers if he can't be reliable and relied on. I wouldn't buy from him. Goodluck with your claim though!

I e-mailed them yesterday and Casey got back to me within 20 minutes. Must have just gotten lucky. I ordered my kit five days ago...and I have to tell you, after scrubbing through endless threads about the full E11 kit being damaged in shipping...I'm getting quite nervous. Is that a normal occurrence? Should I expect broken pieces when my kit arrives?

I had a non-delivery issue with doopydoo and e-mailed a few weeks ago, they responded very quickly and said they'd send a new order out. I'm picking it up this afternoon.

Ā 

Scratch that, didn't get any delivery. So I'm still waiting.

Ā 

I think England and their royal postal service or whatever they call it should check themselves, this is too slow, unreliable and untrackable.

Edited by Nicky