ANH Sterling Prop

Hey, I wanted tell everyone here who pointed me in the right direction with whatever questions I had or assisted me in obtaining the Hengstler...Thank you FISD.

I obtained this from a very good friend. He had an extra. We managed to screen match his so I thought what the hell I'll see if I can find this one. I started identifying characteristics...one being the ejection port on mine is darker than most and is loaded up with black. The other is a the larger dowel that the center barrel dowel is mounted to is a little longer than most so it sits very far forward and obstructing the aft set of holes inside which prevents putting t track in the last set of holes. I found a screen grab on blu ray and lightened it up and I found what is below. I love it regardless I had the best time getting her back to her old self.

blaster12.jpg

walk.png

20120918141832.png

Updated: Found it in another scene. You can also just barely see the dowel in the circle vent too. This is what prevents putting the T track in last set of vent holes.

morea.jpg

Edited by Rogue Studio

• 1 month later...

You have original real deal T-track? hit me up. I'm using Gino's right now. Hit me up!

I doubt it's original. Gino's and those sold by Marv and Sskunky are the closest. Gino's are fan-made and the other two's are a found object.

As far as I know, nobody has ever found original/vintage t-tracks. So if you got Marvs and Ginos, that's as close as you're going to get, short of a miracle happening. :)

• 2 months later...

well... the gino track, the marv track, the saberfreak track.

I have all of em!

since gino has the best track in the world, that's what I was going to suggest anyways!