Clamps

Armor= AP

Helmet= AP

Blaster= Hasbro Doopy and custom mods

Height = 5’10â€

Weight = 175lbs-ish

Boots = TKBoots

Canvas belt = AP upgrade (Trooperay?)

Hand Plates = White Rubber (Karin Queen of Handguards)

Electronics= Aker-1505/iComm: TK6294

Neck Seal = TK9356 (Darman) via TK 6391

Holster = AP

Front:

P1050979.jpg

Left Side

P1050987.jpg

P1050989.jpg

Back

P1050984.jpg

Right Side

P1050983.jpg

P1050991.jpg

Bucket Off

P1050978.jpg

Action Shots

P1060006.jpg

P1060001.jpg

Three Ear Screws and 4 Bumps

P1060011.jpg

Correct 'Hovi mic' aerator tips.

P1060012.jpg

Ab/Kidney gap <1/2"

P1060008.jpg

P1060007.jpg

Separate Butt Plate

P1060013.jpg

Canvas Belt

P1060014.jpg

Belt Square Buttons

P1060017.jpg

P1060016.jpg

1†TD clips

P1060020.jpg

Holster attached from rear, two chicago screws

P1060018.jpg

Hasbro E11 with Doopy add-ons and custom mods

P1050965.jpg

P1050966.jpg

P1050967.jpg

P1050968.jpg

P1050969.jpg

P1050970.jpg

P1050971.jpg

Looking good trooper!

I don't have anything to comment on really. You've done a great job on the AP and taken it pretty much as far as it will go. :duim:

Approved! :salute:

PS I'm wanting to take the Centurion step as soon as my resin blaster is complete and I get the bucket updated to the hand painted look. Anything I can improve upon for that, please don't hesitate to share.

Your pictures are a little washed out because of the sunlight so it's hard to spot the more discrete details, but for centurion I'd suggest moving the detonator clips even further towards the end caps.

But you're not far from centurion at all! :)

I know I've said this before in other ways but what the hell is in the water in Indiana and how can we market it to every garrison?

Nicely done and well earned the hard and meticulous way.

Now start trooping.

Aloha,

-Eric

LOL you mean Canada Eric? :)

Well T4BP's original goal was to get its five founding members all approved and all to EiB. That was the purpose of forming the group. With even more new recruits in place, the "standard" is now EiB, I think it's somewhat an expectation that someday all of T4BP will be Centurions. I think a lot of it is the comraderie of the group, and working together while we build armour and learn together. Spreading the word and showing new recruits how to get there. We also have a lot to live up to within the Canadian Garrison. The expectation was set there as well from the begining that we'll all represent the best TK's possible for the CG.

Edited by bigironvault

Your pictures are a little washed out because of the sunlight so it's hard to spot the more discrete details, but for centurion I'd suggest moving the detonator clips even further towards the end caps.

But you're not far from centurion at all! :)

I'll submit better photos for centurion. These were my application photos and I took a chance that they were sufficient for EiB.

I'll have a look at the TD clips.

Eric. The water in Indiana has moved up to Toronto. We have a bunch of new folks in the pipeline coming up!'

LOL you mean Canada Eric? :)

Well T4BP's original goal was to get its five founding members all approved and all to EiB. That was the purpose of forming the group. With even more new recruits in place, the "standard" is now EiB, I think it's somewhat an expectation that someday all of T4BP will be Centurions. I think a lot of it is the comraderie of the group, and working together while we build armour and learn together. Spreading the word and showing new recruits how to get there. We also have a lot to live up to within the Canadian Garrison. The expectation was set there as well from the begining that we'll all represent the best TK's possible for the CG.

Amen to what Keith said.

Thanks guys an honour to join your ranks! next stop, Centurion!! Should be early October at the latest.

I am considering an ESB EiB application to come this fall too. I need to study up and be sure I can do the required elements without any major mods to the main kit. Holster, blaster, hand guards and bucket will be a non issue, as I have all of those ready to be built)

Come on Andrea, we need to fullfill that goal of 300 EiB before years end, I have mic tips por vous, not too much more you need to do beyond the minor repairs. We'll get you all set on the 29th!

Saturday I am tied up with a prior family commitment. I did not know about that troop until I got official this week. If I can move it, I will be there.

Do you want to come by and get the mic tips tonight? perhaps have a tasty bevie before the activites of your evening begin.