Elite Boots Question

They look like the knock-off Mark Chengs (Made by TheDisturbance) Awesome boots though and really cannot beat that price!!! Mark's were better quality though...

Could someone tell me how I can get in contact with Mark Cheng / TheDisturbance? I really would like to order a pair of Stormtrooper boots from him.

TIA

Could someone tell me how I can get in contact with Mark Cheng / TheDisturbance? I really would like to order a pair of Stormtrooper boots from him.

TIA

Mark Cheng stopped making the boots a few years ago, and doesn't plan on making anymore. The main reason he stopped was the supplier started using lower quality products to make the boots. His partner (used to be known as the Disturbance on eBay) took over using the crappy materials, but used Mark Cheng's name to sell the boots without Mark's promission.

From what I understand, neither make boots anymore.

I'd say order some of these in black, and paint them: http://www.barnstormers.co.uk/acatalog/SHI...HPUR_BOOTS.html

IMO - those are really close to screen accurate.

• 1 year later...
Anyone have an opinion on these boots? :huh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stormtrooper-Boots-ANH...p3286.m20.l1116

They are made by a known pedophile who had to flee to the Philippines to avoid arrest. Yes, there is an outstanding warrant out for him. Oh - and the quality looks flimsy too.

Buy them if you have no morals.

They are made by a known pedophile who had to flee to the Philippines to avoid arrest. Yes, there is an outstanding warrant out for him. Oh - and the quality looks flimsy too.

Buy them if you have no morals.

:o

You'd think they'd post a different pic from time to time of the orphans. Its always the same 3 kids. That just looks like a shady operation. Which is funny because Star Fortress Productions site looks very professional. Just goes to show ya can't judge a book by its cover. SFP = bad deal all around.

If they have your size, these aren't bad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=180311440763

Those are the ones I bought for my TD. I really like them and they had a 13 which is a plus for me! LOL. They have kind of a matte finish so I don't know how they'd work for you shiny guys. But for us dirty boys, they're great!

Your GML is the person who will approve your costume for 501st membership. The exceptions to this rule are EU (Expanded Universe) costumes and Sith Lords, who are approved directly by the Legion Membership Officer.

Actually, not anymore. GMLs can approve just about everything now, as long as it isn't a "first" for the Legion.

Actually, not anymore. GMLs can approve just about everything now, as long as it isn't a "first" for the Legion.

You quoted a post over a year old. Back then that was correct. Also I think the first 5 of any costume have to be LMO approved.

But now we are getting way off topic.