At last! Dennis TM build [*TM]

Dennis

So it begins!

I have bought the TM stunt set and are ready to start building... Also paid the trooperbay a visit and ordered some extra stuff so I can make a centurion :D better do it right to begin with right ;)

So many parts :D

post-14689-0-40652900-1336504425.jpg

Started to tape so it would be easier to cut the overlaying plastic

post-14689-0-33467700-1336504736.jpg

Start cutting :o big thanks to TS-4037 from Nordic Garrison for the risky job :)

post-14689-0-70316100-1336504752.jpg

Thats a lot of plastic!!!

Edited by Dennis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Dennis! :)

I took the liberty of moving and renaming your topic since I think this will mostly be a build thread anyway.

Nice to have you here!

Welcome Dennis! :)

I took the liberty of moving and renaming your topic since I think this will mostly be a build thread anyway.

Nice to have you here!

Thank you... I couldnt find where to make the topic so Im glad you did it for me :P

As Paul said, scissors are very usefull!

I trimmed more or less my entire kit with Lexan scissors. Search around and you should be able to find them cuite cheap. Think I paid 50-60 DKR for mine.

• 4 months later...

Well its time for an update I think

post-14689-0-16889000-1348341088.jpg

What you see is basically how far I have gotten... but I have trimmed all pieces and glued them together... and glued on the strapping pieces to,

So tomorrow we´ll measure the bands and turn me into a trooper :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tha

Question... If I am going with an DLT blaster... do I still need a holster to get approved 501st membership?

Thats a good question, as the DLT and E-11 are both an option not a must, even as an option as I read it you still need a holster but I would shoot the DO a pm Locitus

I think the option is that you can choose while you are trooping not to wear a holster if you are going with a DLT... but for membership you need to post with a holster... because it would be canon not to wear one with a DLT... seen in ANH

I was on a waiting queue for a long time for my holster so I just bought 15 SEK of black synthetic fabric and made a holster for the application and the first troops. It took me one hour to cut and sew along the diagram on this thread. It took me 2 hours to convert to metric units though.

It's not tough enough to hold a blaster, and I didn't have any at the time. So if you're going with a dummy holster just for screen accuracy while you'll troup with a DLT, it's something to consider.

MG_0701_holster.jpg

Edited by Nicky