At last! Dennis TM build [*TM]

Dennis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure there is a good tutorial out there, but it's easy. Use the male half of a snap as a washer on the inside of the belt, pop the rivet through the belt locking the snap in place. Then add the female half of the snap like normal to the holster strap. Here's a picture of what the inside of the belt looks like with the pop rivet holding it in place:

7A8E5BD6-76FE-4501-AB64-1A68FFA6F4D8-7080-0000093DF38B8C78.jpg

Gonna rivet my thing too me thinks! I use 2 snaps, I just need to pop a rivet through the beltinstead. Because we're the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment, not the First Imperial Close Enough Detachment.

Gonna rivet my thing too me thinks! I use 2 snaps, I just need to pop a rivet through the beltinstead. Because we're the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment, not the First Imperial Close Enough Detachment.

haha... I see what you did there ;)

I will... going to send in for centurion status after we have taken some pics after the convention this weekend ;)

You will have to apply for EIB first ;)

If they are good enough, you can use the same pictures. In your case, most likely. But more often the EIB applicant is not up to centurion specs at the time of the EIB photos.

If they are good enough, you can use the same pictures. In your case, most likely. But more often the EIB applicant is not up to centurion specs at the time of the EIB photos.

Yeah I know... I have checked the Costume Reference Library... a few times ;)

• 3 weeks later...