May the 4th be with you (This Friday)

bluehickey

So does anyone have any special Star Wars plans for this Friday? Our garrison is hosting a huge Star Wars day at a library. We did this last year and it was really successful with over 1,000 patrons visiting, this year will probably be even bigger. I'll be wearing my Heavy Weapons Trooper since there will already be a couple of TK's there. I probably won't troop wearing the backpack because it gets really heavy and uncomfortable after an hour, plus with all of the people there and the limited space, I don't want my backpack knocking people over as I move around.

I'm looking forward to this because the best troops are when Star Wars fans attend!

Going to Downtown Disney to watch all the Avengers movies on the 3rd (The Avengers premiere at midnight) Then Disneyland on the 4th! Sometimes I don't mind living in expensive Southern California

HAPPY 5/01 today!

Ā 

This will be another busy weekend of trooping. On Friday night I have a "show" (not 501st), and Sat. morning Relay for Life charity event + FCBD event (with my son in his newly built Jawa costume I hope!), and Sat. afternoon a wedding, and Sunday hopefully the "Jedi Camp" anti-bullying film shoot (find it on kickstarter). Mostly I'm excited to see my TK buddies and spread some big-time cheer!

Ā 

What better way to spend May the Force and Sith?

I will be Trooping with Weird Al in Merrillville, IN!! After I see the Avengers at Midnite as well.

Edited by captsafe66

I have work ad probably won't be able to do anything. :( but I have already seen the Avengers so I don't feel too bad. :D

Happy May the Fourth, everyone! My special plans are continuing my E-11 build and disassembling my Hasbro in preparation of the Doopys upgrade kit arriving (hopefully next week). Hopefully by this time next year I'll be armored and there will be a Troop to go to!

No special plans but I did get an email this morning saying my ATA kit was ready so I sent off payment and my wife ordered the new R2-D2 LEGO set for me so I could get all the May 4th freebies. Today has started off pretty good.

Filling in my new job contract form. B)

Finally in a decent non min wage job (with a 60% wage increase ) making Aston Martin , Porsche car body panels and prototype parts for a well known Italian sports car manufacturer.

Ā 

The Fourth has been strong for this one!! :peace::D

So far today I woke up at the crack of dawn and went down to the local television station with 2 other garrison members and did some fun antics throughout their morning show to highlight May the 4th. Tonight: trooping at the library!