Just pulled the trigger!

Thank you thank you!

I think I held my hand over the return key for about 7 minutes before I pressed it. :) *whew!*

J

Wow, I couldn't hit that return key fast enough when I paid for my TM. no doubts in my mind. ;)

It's not the choice in armor so much as dropping that much cash all at once. :) I'm sure I'll love it, no doubt there. Even though it's money I made on the side by selling my old suit, a TE2 helmet, and making TK parts. There's always that question "am I doing the right thing?" You know? I do know my Wife would be upset if I just sold my armor simply for the cash. But I also have three little girls to think about.

Wow, I couldn't hit that return key fast enough when I paid for my TM. no doubts in my mind. ;)

Edited by TK 4702

Yeah, I know it's terrifying to drop so much cash at once. I felt like I would get a heart attack after I had paid for a mostly complete boba fett. 1800 USD in one go. Ugh!

Congratulations!

I guess the initial anxiousness will become a distant memory once you start assembling that beautiful piece of armor. And I can't imagine you'd want to upgrade or sell it either. You've reached max level with an RS suit, hehe.

Jesse, will it come with a new RS helmet? Or will you be using the one you already have?

I just couldn't swing the extra cash for a new one, so for now I'll be using the one I have. I would like a clean one though.