Armor done

Sgt-Lynch

Done for the most part, just some minor fitting left... and just in time for Halloween!

Forgot to wear my neckseal :huh:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/Sgt_Lynch/Blog/armor1.jpg

I look like crap because I had spent an all-nighter on it. ;)

Next stop... 501st!

Suggestions/Comments welcome.

L.

armor1.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021

Fantastic Armor Pat. Gratz on its completion. I have to write an exam this week and once I pass it my company will be re-imbursing me $1000.00 ( the cost of the course ) then I can order mine. I can't wait... Perhaps we'll meet up at next years Toronto Fan Expo..assuming of couse I've completeed my armor by then. Cheers.!!! :)

sorry for asking but what brand is your armor? FX, AP, etc?

FX.. with the good ol 'bobble head' sized helmet. I'm looking at getting an RT Mod helmet soon.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

L.

P.S. Sandman... anytime you get yours done give me a shout! I'm up for a day at the Pub in this thing! :blink: Why wait for Expo 2008??? hehe

Looks good. It looks like the forearms might be a little long, but wear it a few times to see how much it bites you before trimming them. It will make it much more comfortable and it easier to put your bucket on.

Yeah, the forearms need some trimming, the shoulder bells need to be a little tighter and the back of the calves need a trim too. The armor is wearable, but I walk up stairs like a stiff, old guy that needs a bathroom break. :blink: Getting the helmet off feels like I'm in traction too.

I'm still fine tuning it, but it's good enough to stand around and hand out candy to the kids. B)

L.

Don't worry about the fine tuning - I think it's pretty common. I think the minimum amount of iterations I've ever needed to do was three passes to get it where I could troop OK.