The 305

Daetrin

I've read quite a lot of non-fiction about this time period, this battle, and the Spartans as well as Persians, so perhaps it's funnier for me than others...

Okay, so I say 300 this week and watched this again and I still don't get it...

Maybe watching Transformers again will help :P

Speaking of transformers, how did dude open that super top secret file on his pc? I wish my computer did that. Then again maybe not. That's a hackers worst nightmare; pop in a file and get raided within two minutes :blink:

Speaking of transformers, how did dude open that super top secret file on his pc? I wish my computer did that. Then again maybe not. That's a hackers worst nightmare; pop in a file and get raided within two minutes :blink:

That was pretty nuts. But come on, the girl had to be smarter than that... not to give away too much of the movie.

I actually feelt offended, like Paul said this is no Movie that some guys made up, this actually happened ( 300 i mean) and yes i know that this is a gag and may be funny but i didnt like the way they did it. But then again like they say "You cant make everyone happy"

But like Kent said it could have be worse

• 5 months later...