ESB screening w/ Harrison Ford

Hey there fellow troopers,

Thought I would share some pics of last nights troop. St. Judes Research Fountation charity event at the Arclight Cinema in Los Angeles. It was very interesting getting the popparazzi treatment. Harrison Ford looked at me w/ an Indy expression and said "Hi there". I am lucky our POC Scott took great pics and a shot of me with mr ford. 1 Vader and 2 TKs, both of us sporting ATA buckets and accurate armor, I think we lokked pretty good ;) Now the pics

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv240/tkvontrooper/ESB%20screening%20may%2019th%202010/

I love this picture!

ESB4.jpg

my photo with Han Solo

Those are great!

What an honor to troop with so many of the original cast. Billy Dee Williams & Harrison Ford are the only two original cast member autographs Im missing. How was Mr Ford's attitude? I've heard he really doesn't want anything to do with Star Wars. :blink:

God you are lucky! I would love to do a troop with Harrison Ford. I need his, Kenny Baker's, and Anthony Daniel's autographs and then I have the orginal cast covered. :o

Saw this on TV last night...my girl tivoed it for me...you guys looked great!

In Harrisons breif "interview" segment he said how he was glad to be involved and give back to the community and support the hospital...nothing about Star Wars itself heh...oh Harrison when are you gonna lighten up about Star Wars!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the input guys! :D Glad you enjoyed the pics.

We did not get to talk to the stars at this event, at least he looked and said hi. And yes, I do not believe Mr. Ford was thrilled to be there but did it for the children who benefit from St. Judes foundation.