Just had armour stolen.

carbonitekid

First of all id like to thank everyone who has donated to this cause.

Im very pleased to say that we are now at a stage where we have more than enough money in the account to replace Matts armour.

I will be looking to refund the overseas donations and anymore that may come our way as we simply cant accept anymore donations.

We really appreciate each and everyone of you who has kindly donated or who has made an offer of donating replacement parts.

We will be obtaining a nice new set of TM armour for Matt, id also like to thank TM for helping us out with the replacement of Matt's armour as TM has agreed to give us a discount in this case.. TM i owe you a beer next time i see you!

We will also be able to obtain a new Rom-FX for Matt, again John the maker of Rom-FX has also agreed to offer us a discount, John again i also owe you a beer.

Once again i thank each and everyone of you and im sure that Matt will be along soon to offer his thanks.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just imagine some guy trying to troop in this outfit and we not notice him !!

we should always have a thread like this for any troopers.

lost and FOUND.

this group of people is the best in the galaxy.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Ya but the sad thing is we would end up going all Order 66 on some innocent guy that thinks he bought a clean set of armor on E-bay while the thief probably wont ever even wear it. :(

Glad theres a silver lining to this story though. What an awesome group of people!

First of all id like to thank everyone who has donated to this cause.

Im very pleased to say that we are now at a stage where we have more than enough money in the account to replace Matts armour.

I will be looking to refund the overseas donations and anymore that may come our way as we simply cant accept anymore donations.

We really appreciate each and everyone of you who has kindly donated or who has made an offer of donating replacement parts.

We will be obtaining a nice new set of TM armour for Matt, id also like to thank TM for helping us out with the replacement of Matt's armour as TM has agreed to give us a discount in this case.. TM i owe you a beer next time i see you!

We will also be able to obtain a new Rom-FX for Matt, again John the maker of Rom-FX has also agreed to offer us a discount, John again i also owe you a beer.

Once again i thank each and everyone of you and im sure that Matt will be along soon to offer his thanks.

As my good friend and CO has announced, through the kind efforts of both the UKG and FISD I will soon be back up and trooping again. :D

I cannot thank you all enough for your support and donations, it truely is a first class example of Troopers helping Troopers.

Many , many thanks to you all.

A special thanks must go out to Troopermaster, cheers mate. I owe you BIG time.

Truly good news. And obviously big question is will you be building which version and will you be aiming for EIB? :lol:

ANH stunt I think.

As for EIB..... be daft not too.

Means I will have to concede defeat and get a canvas belt though. :lol:

ANH stunt I think.

As for EIB..... be daft not too.

Means I will have to concede defeat and get a canvas belt though. :lol:

Matt, I'd be happy to send you one of my canvas belts for free. Just let me know the size you need. Oh, and an address.

Rob

Matt, I'd be happy to send you one of my canvas belts for free. Just let me know the size you need. Oh, and an address.

Rob

Thats very kind of you mate, thanks. :)

I will have to take a few measurements and get back to you.

While the world focuses on the evil around it... The news and Media spew it nightly...

There are people that care, give and honor each other. Sounds corny, but it is evidant here. Troop on man, I hope this leaves you with a great feeling, not of dread.

And one Big Lock. :lol:

Edited by Runnriottt

that is great to hear everything going well for ya!

When I first read the thread I was thinking someone was going to get major bad karma for it but as the laws of balance works there major good karma has found its way to you and I am glad of that.

May you get back on your trooping feet soon...and send lots and lots of pictures of the armor =D you know we would like to see it

• 4 weeks later...

Well, tonight I got the word from my CO.

The big brown box should be headed my way very shortly. :D

Thanks again to all and a special thanks to Scott ( UKG CO ) and Paul/ TM.

P.S Rob, keep an eye on your pm's regarding belt mate. Not long now!! B)