TK 3066 Requesting EIB status, ROTJ[105][TE]

Finally finished The ROTJ and ready for EIB. The Armor is TE ROTJ trimmed out. Helmet TE ROTJ. Per requirements. Hope you enjoy as much as I am pleased with the outcome. Thank you Smitty for Greeblies for Blaster, the rest I tinkered with. Peace, Allan 100_0645.jpg

100_0646.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0639.jpg

It looks like crap Allan - you'll have to come show it to me in person over beers ;-) I'll buy :)

j/k - looks great though we'll need more detail shots.

YOUR SO FUNNY Paul ;) ..LOLOL :lol:

Let me know.. which ones. I thought I covered the bases with upper body shoulders and helmet close so you can see trim and ribs. I also did full shot so you can see front and back and side view. as well as Blaster which has the D rig on back and oval ring on front blaster and hammers. I did the check list from ROTJ EIB. The Helmet has no screws on side based on the TE ROTJ lid.

Edited by Trooper Q2

The RoTJ details aren't 100% accurate (rivet covers on the belt shouldn't be there and the E-11 isn't completely accurate) but, from what I can see, the suit and E-11 do meet the EIB requirements. Looks like a pass to me.

Edited by Nassik

Looks good to me. Good job Allan.

As Shawn said, a couple of little things, but they won't stop your approval I shouldn't think.

Edited by TK-J

That is what I figured.. per requirements I followed for ROTJ. I am very proud. ;) with any armor we are never satified. :) Thank you for your support and nice comments.

Peace, Allan

That looks great bro!

How about a close up of the blaster showing the greeblies? I have yet to see my greeblies on a finished blaster with a nice clear pic.

It a shame that the only place that offers ROTJ TK boots is that maggot Star Fortress Productions. That new boot guy on the block should make those too, but I digress.

There is a guy on Fleabay selling trim by the metre. I enquired as I was after some myself. He seems nice and is based in Argentina. I was going to order at least 3 metres for my kit.

You will need nearly 7 metres to do the entire kit ;) .

Edited by TK-J

We'll need those details shots to get you approved. The suit looks great.

do you need one more> another side view? Thanks for update. ;)

100_0641.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0615.jpg

100_0637.jpg

100_0635.jpg

Edited by Trooper Q2

• 2 months later...

Awesome suit Allan!

After hearing about it yesterday, I had to see some pics! Great job... Not too many of those out there!