Available TK numbers

Hey everyone so I'm taking my own advice from another thread and making a list of AVAILABLE TK id numbers. I don't plan on updating this often or at all and im not 100% sure it's accurate but I do have them available. I will gladly send them to anyone who is interested. I'm compiling them in numerous separate .txt documents. at this point i have 9999-7999. So if anyone is looking for TK id numbers starting: 9xxx or 8xxx i've got a list. :)

Just a heads up. All garrison GMLs, COs, and XOs, have access to a list of available ID numbers to assist new members. Also your list would have to be updated several times a week as new members are approved constantly.

Thanks for showing great initiative.

Yeah... well I guess this is for myself as well. Seeing as I can't apply yet (no armor) I'm working on at least seeing what is available and what I like and maybe helping out others along the way. But I'll all get in touch with one of the GMLs, COs, or XOs. Thanks for that bit of information. I've never seen that mentioned anywhere.

• 2 months later...

Even if you think your number is available it may not be. When I chose my number, I was for sure I would get my 1st choice. I ended up getting my 3rd pick. My # was not in use over in the Jolly Roger Squadron, but it was being used by another 501st member with a diffrent costume. :blink: I didn't even think about checking the other costume forums for the avaiable #. Now Im TI,IN,IC & soon to be TK2493 :dancing-trooper:

Edited by Chunk

• 7 months later...

There was actually a guy here who programmed a small tool to download and sort the list of available numbers and save it as a .txt

I have it on my hard drive, but I can't find the original post.

On 11/30/2010 at 3:57 PM, No said:

----------

that works perfectly!

nice...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed