COUNTDOWN TO CELEBRATION V

RogueTrooper

This year marks the 30th anniversary of

The Empire Strikes Back....

So look out Rebels, the 501st is in the house!!!!

Countdown: 155 days until Celebration V...

:dancing-trooper:Is your armor ready?:dancing-trooper:

Star Wars Celebration is the official Lucasfilm event celebrating all things Star Wars, produced by fans for fans. Celebrations are the largest Star Wars parties, featuring cast and crew celebrities, fans, costumes, music, live entertainment, autographs, collectibles, and panels — but mainly friends who gather to have fun and celebrate their love for the saga. From fans who first experienced A New Hope in theaters to kids just discovering Star Wars through Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Celebration touches on anything and everything connected with that galaxy far, far away. The first such event took place in 1999, and we’re proud to host the fifth Celebration in 2010!

Star Wars Celebration V will take place August 12 - 15, 2010, commemorating the 30th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back, celebrating the continuing televised adventures of the animated Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and looking forward to exciting new Star Wars projects to come.

Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Friday, August 13, 2010 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday, August 15, 2010 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Note that Star Wars Celebration's Exhibition Hall and other exhibits close nightly at 7 PM (and 5 PM on Sunday), but panels, screenings, and special events could go on later.

Star Wars Celebration V is being held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL

for more info, your can go to: http://www.starwarscelebration.com/

workingtopempireatat2-1.jpg

Edited by RogueTrooper

WOO HOO!!!!!!

I am all set!!!!!

But i will admit that the more i think about taking mine TK the more i dont think its a good idea......

My worry is not the going but the coming back, customes down here can be very if.....i honestly can see the guys here give me some BS story about how the costume falls under some arcaic law and that i must pay zillions to not have it retained......

So far i am going as a ID..... i do have a awesome military aluminium storage/transport case that if i can pad and stuff all my junk in there i think thats the way to go!!!!!

so i have to look in to this.

To help anyone that wants to look into shipping their stuff.

Here is the link to FedEx:http://fedex.com/

Here is the link to UPS:http://www.ups.com/

Myself and my girl got our CV tix and plane tix..and most stuff squared away.

Im a little nervous about bringing my armor as well and was also thinking of shipping it to either the UPS counter in orlando, or to the hotel. Anyone ever do this for an event like this? Would shipping it to the hotel or the UPS counter be better? ugh..im so nervous about it! lol

Edited by Darth Voorhees

Tick, Tock... We are getting closer to Celebration V, who's going??

Are you going Tom? Why yes I am...How about you?

Tick, Tock... We are getting closer to Celebration V, who's going??

Does anyone have any updates on what celebs will be at Celebration V. I used to be a part of the SW fan club, but let my membership expire and don't get the inside scoops anymore.

• 2 weeks later...