TK undersuits

I dont know if this should go in here or another area, but id like to give some feedback on a seller of undersuits for TK's

The website is www.stormtrooperundersuit.com they sell undersuits, balaclavas and they will soon be selling gloves. The gloves will be like the nomex flight gloves and they will be added to the website in about 4 to 5 weeks.

The gloves will have a leather palm so you can grip your blaster.

My deelings with them so far has been excellent to say the least and a few of the guys at the UK Garrison have had suits off them with no complaints.

The site www.stormtrooperundersuit.com cam about when the seller was been asked for his motorbike undersuits without the company logo on the chest. I had one of his biker suits before i knew about this service, and its good kit for under your leathers.

having spoken to the guy who owns the company recently i have been informed that he will ship world wide, so please feel free to check him out., if you have any questions contact Rob at www.stormtrooperundersuit.com

Mods. feel free to move this to the correct area or make it a sticky etc

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I received an unsolicited email from them to buy their undersuits and other products. Not sure how they acquired my email address as it is private on the 501st forums, here and everywhere else I have an account.

I'm sure the product is excellent but am a bit preturbed

Actually vendor recommendations such as you are making are in the area for these parts. Items in the for sale area only by the person actually doing the selling.

• 7 months later...

I have a pair of their gloves and they are very nice. I ordered them by accident as I already had a pair of Nomex flight gloves. The "trooper" gloves are "blacker" in color and a made from a much heavier material that the Nomex. However the Nomex are built longer and fit higher up the forearm. The Nomex also use more leather in their build. I am opting to used the Nomex for regular use as I thing they wont be as warm as the "trooper" gloves. But if I were to be trooping in the rain or colder environment, the "trooper" gloves would be my first choice.

The "trooper" gloves are the top pair

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I have just got the undersuit it arrived today. Dealings with these guys are great and they give a discount to 501st members. About one and half weeks from the UK to down under.

Pretty wrapped as going for my appoval this weekend at a big Garrison get together.

Will try it on tonight and let you know how it goes when trooping, supposed to be pretty good.

the undersuits look fine.

the gloves are not correct, if you really wanted to understand accurate trooper gloves.

they are just the black rubber gloves with some ribbing over the tips of the fingers.

some rubber gloves of this type are grey/black, and you want the darker black ones.

using glove liners works just fine with the rubber ones too...

make your kits accurate and ditch the nomex gloves... those are just not right!

flight gloves have that nasty leather panel... and they are THICK!

ditch em!