Costume Junkie

Moot

I 2nd that! Overpriced especially for an FX kit. My recently purchased ATA set was less than that. Keep doing your research. Depends on what you're looking for: price/quality/HIPS/ABS/challenge of build.

I 2nd that! Overpriced especially for an FX kit. My recently purchased ATA set was less than that. Keep doing your research. Depends on what you're looking for: price/quality/HIPS/ABS/challenge of build.

Avoid like the plague. Do your research on here.......

I'm pretty sure that's where I got my TK back in '06, but that's because I didn't know about these sites and couldn't get a hold of anyone in the Legion at the time. The armor is fine but as it's been said a zillion times above me it's overpriced.

I'm sure by now the guys have sent you contact info for makers in the Legion and on these boards, if not let me know I can recommend someone I, along with half my Garrison, have had great success with... ;)

I'm pretty sure that's where I got my TK back in '06, but that's because I didn't know about these sites and couldn't get a hold of anyone in the Legion at the time. The armor is fine but as it's been said a zillion times above me it's overpriced.

I'm sure by now the guys have sent you contact info for makers in the Legion and on these boards, if not let me know I can recommend someone I, along with half my Garrison, have had great success with... ;)

Go to the original prop blog, he has been selling replica superman suits as original film used suits. He is a fraudster. Caveat Emptor......

Tyler, glad you asked before you bought. I wish I had done that before I bought from Ebay. I can tell you as good as anyone else here, it's a scary experience buying from the 'bay unless you know the seller. I went weeks and then those weeks turned into almost two months, wondering if my armor was ever shipped since there weren't any messages from the seller. There are plenty of highly reputable sellers right here on good ol' FISD. Ask and ye shall receive. :D

• 2 weeks later...

The armor at least when I bought mine from him in '05 is fine and lasted a long time and took a lot of abuse. At the time his prices were inline with what everyone else charged and he seemed to be the best 'Bay seller aside from Got*Armor. These days, alas yes his prices are now higher than what you can find elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
The armor at least when I bought mine from him in '05 is fine and lasted a long time and took a lot of abuse. At the time his prices were inline with what everyone else charged and he seemed to be the best 'Bay seller aside from Got*Armor. These days, alas yes his prices are now higher than what you can find elsewhere.

Well, I got mine from him few months ago, the armor is very good, but I paid a gerat deal of money for it, If I would it know about this site beforehand!