Great photos of my Hero ANH suit

Here’s some great photos a photographer friend helped me shoot last week. My work place has this great “bridge” between buildings, and I always thought with the metal beams, dark floor, etc.. that it looked a lot like something you’d see on the Death Star.

I wore my costume to work and he snapped these great shots. Thought I’d share them here!

Enjoy!

4076842424_8ff5afe673_o.jpg

4076842406_d79b8bafe6_o.jpg

4076088519_5bf8273366_o.jpg

4076842352_30fff8eb8f_o.jpg

4076842334_10041899fa_o.jpg

Dude!!!! do u have access to that at night? with the lamps over heads and the corridor windows all black......... very cool!

Nice pics!!!!

Wow Terry - you are like the perfect body model for a TK. These are AWESOME and you should use them for a 501st.com front page, calendar, heck even FISD merch :)

Wow, thanks guys! Wasn't expecting this kind of response. Maybe I have a promising career as a model for LFL!! :D

Oh, and borrowing from Nazgul / that guy that claims he was a background TK...

"PLEASE NOTE: I am dreadfully sorry but because of the increasing number of requests I am at present not able to send autographs by mail."

Joey, that's a very good point. I think that location would look great at night for a photoshoot.

When I finish some adjustments to my armor, I'll try to arrange another shoot with him. If I can wrangle up a couple more local TK's, it's be great to have a bunch of us trooping the bridge / hallway. Hopefully my work place will OK it! :)

"PLEASE NOTE: I am dreadfully sorry but because of the increasing number of requests I am at present not able to send autographs by mail."

Haha! Glad to see all the praise isn't going to your head. ;):D:P;)