TKDUEUNO - Welcome to the Fighting 501st

Billhag

All

It gives me the greatest of pleasure to welcome TKDUEUNO - Pablo

to the fighting 501st and to honourable ranks of the First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment :)

Sir, I would consider it an honour and a privilege to serve along side you :salute:

Congratulations TK-8377, Well done.

....about bloody time <_<

:D

Troops! Attennnn...shun! Present...arms!

:salute:

Order...arms!

What a proud day. It gives me immense pleasure to have you as one of our own. Well done Pablo :)

Now...when is that EIB application coming? ;-)

Wait...did I miss something?? With that incredible TM build and the E-11 to end all E-11s and the tutorials and everything else, he was never official??? :6:

Dude! About frackin' time!! :lol:

Get that EIB done! We need ya, man!

-Chris

Thank you guys!!!!!! :D :D :D

:dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

It's great to finally be official, and your warm welcome is great as always :blush:

I'm gonna present my EIB submission as soon as I take some new pictures in the studio, hang on ;)

Thanks again to everyone in this great bunch, being one of you is great and makes me proud :salute:

Outside of the FISD staff and of course TM and the other armor suppliers, I can't think of anyone who has done more for 501st stormtrooping that Pablo. At this point, being official is almost academic.

Congratulations, and welcome home. Like Doug said, as far as I'm concerned you've always been a member.

Outside of the FISD staff and of course TM and the other armor suppliers, I can't think of anyone who has done more for 501st stormtrooping that Pablo. At this point, being official is almost academic.

Congratulations, and welcome home. Like Doug said, as far as I'm concerned you've always been a member.

Thanks Brian, but I think you're too kind!

I just built an E-11 and assembled an armor as best as I could :)

Some people come to mind that really helped me achieving this result and really did something special for us troopers: Paul/TM himself, Pete/Stukatrooper, Mark/firebladejedi, Smitty, Joey/TK2126_MD, Mike/TK-4510, Tony/Stomper, John/Stormtrooper, Mathew/Launchpad, Steve/riveting.

Thank you guys!!! :salute:

I'M A STORMTROOPER!!! PEW PEW!!

Thanks Brian, but I think you're too kind!

I just built an E-11 and assembled an armor as best as I could :)

Some people come to mind that really helped me achieving this result and really did something special for us troopers: Paul/TM himself, Pete/Stukatrooper, Mark/firebladejedi, Smitty, Joey/TK2126_MD, Mike/TK-4510, Tony/Stomper, John/Stormtrooper, Mathew/Launchpad, Steve/riveting.

Thank you guys!!! :salute:

I'M A STORMTROOPER!!! PEW PEW!!

EN BUENA HORA!!!!!

What do u mean I'M A STORMTROOPER!!! PEW PEW!! ....

Your the FISD Poster Boy!!!!!!

Once again Congratulations on joining the Bretheren!!! U make us Proud, and am proud to be able to say u thx me!!!!!!!!