My TE HDPE ESB Helmet finished?

And SDS hovi-mix? Very nice Lid you got there, I love it :duim: . If I have to be extremely picky I may use a black satin paint for the vocorder and frown.

Cheers

A

Hi,

yeah. there's no pulling the wool over your eyes guys!

The ear caps I got with it were split and not good at all and I didn't get any mic tips or trim, lenses with it. As I know AA i asked him for some spares and this is what I got. As they were originally SDS I didn't think it would matter too much. I have been in touch with Keith about some of his mic tips but just haven't got round to getting some yet.

I may go over the frown with satin I just didn't have any in house and wanted to get it finished as it's been lying around for quite a while now un-finished.:salute:

Lookin good!

Just wondering, why do all the TE HDPE Helmets I've seen look wider at the bottom? The helmet has a more rounded shape.

I believe it is because of the nature of HDPE. It stretches alot and is very hard to pull off the molds after forming. AA said it is not nice to work with at all.

On the early pix are those bumps on the face part of the mold or just paint bumps? I don't see them as much on the later pix?

Hi paul,

all the bumps on the face and back and cap are present on the mold/pull , not the paint. I happen to have done a fairly good job on the paint even if I do say myself :blink:

I think it's just down to the lighting.

Hi paul,

all the bumps on the face and back and cap are present on the mold/pull , not the paint. I happen to have done a fairly good job on the paint even if I do say myself :blink:

I think it's just down to the lighting.

Got it. I think you did an amazing job with paint. It looks hot to me. :salute: