Bending your arms in armor

Hey all,

Is it normal to not be able to bend your arms much more than 90 degrees when you're wearing your armor? I want to get some opinions before I start trimming even more. I have RT-Mod so I know all the pieces are made for some one around 6'2" and I am around 5'8 so that might be the source of my issues...

If u can put and take off your helmet in armor, i think ur fine, u can alway do small trimming if u want more range in movment.

• 4 weeks later...
I can bend my elbows slightly more than 90 degrees, but no more. I'd say it's perfectly normal. TKs weren't designed for cat-like mobility. ;)

Roger that. Remember that the less black the better. Alas, the tradeoff between looking good and being comfortable :( I call the dark marks on my arms that make me look like a drug user "armor kisses", but agree that ideally it would be nice if they weren't there.

That said, you can usually do little trims to make it easier at least.

Thanks guys! Geez I started a lot of question threads without replying what I actually ended up doing. I decided to trim about a quarter of an inch off of the inner elbow "swoops" on the forearms, so I could get a pinch more bendability without compromising the length of the pieces. Now I can put my bucket on and off without gratuitous amounts of pain ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I get some of the worst "armor kisses", as Paul would say....

Cat like, we are not. Pretty darn cool looking.. we are.

I was trying not to trim too much off of mine at first, but then I found and could not drink, so it had to go! :D You can trim back more on the half circle part. Make sure that is lined up with the part of your arm that bends in.

Julie