Friday Night Thread

JoeR

I am sinking some Stella's watching the google box and doing a bit of surfing, like you do..

I bought a new sat nav earlier today so i am playing with that, seeing the quickest route to the keebab shop :)

I just picked up season 3/4 of "Enterprise" today. So going to burn out my eye's with prolonged tv watching. Wish I had a wife to drive around, complain about drunk friends, get away from to get drunk. Hmmmmmm say, we are all ture "vode" here, trooper brothers to the end.....can I borrow some ones wife so I can then post and complain about doing stuff for her??????? :P

Bought my final addition to the X-files DVD's collection and to my Zelda collection... I am now truly an ubergeek.

I own all Zelda games ever made, including (but not limited to) Tingle's Balloon Fight, the Game & Watch version of Zelda, and even a frigging Zelda Watch with a Zelda LCD game in it. Not to mention the Super Famicom Disk System originals and the horrendous CD-I versions of the series. Yay!

Also been trimming my ATA helmet. It worked out ok though somehow I think the cap is too big for the front...

Now... sleep.

Sleep, food, TV, little Rome total war...... most likly sleep iam tired, and its only 7:00 pm......

Ghost Hunters is a GOOD show, too bad they don't have new episodes out more often.

I'm making mouse droids, trimming, forming, trimming, forming. And then sleeping with the smell of melted styrene that has stained my skin and clothes... Ah, life in the summer heat/cool is good. :D