Mythbuster TK

Murray1134

Man.. we need to get him on the site. Adam, bro! Fix those shoulder bells! Hike up those belt boxes! :D

Looks like an AP set to me... Rock on Adam!

Hmmmm one would think he would have done this homework on this, bet Jaime would have nailed.

But very cool!!! i bet it would be fun to troop with Jaime and Adam.

Why did Tori and the other guy get HM status? i forget what they did?? was it the takes on the show of the SW related myths things or something else?

He should be made an honorary member of the 501st.

Tori and Kari from the show are HM and FotL. Tori, Adam and Grant from the show used to work for ILM, Grant was an R2 operator and Adam can be seen in the AOTC making of on the DVD building the model of Tipoca City.

Get them In!!! LOL

remember the lightsaber (sodasaber) he did?? he was playing with the idea of the lightsaber for it. I've seen him joke and play around with starwars stuff and even say he wanted to have a lightsaber.

Being an Engineer I LOVE mythbusters. I have been telling my wife that I bet those guys have costumes. I can't wait to show her the pictures! It would be way cool if they did a entire Star Wars Mythbusters complete with 501st support. Would bring record ratings and great exposure for the Legion! However, I doubt LFL would like all of their myths debunked! They probably would not allow it...

Being an Engineer I LOVE mythbusters. I have been telling my wife that I bet those guys have costumes. I can't wait to show her the pictures! It would be way cool if they did a entire Star Wars Mythbusters complete with 501st support. Would bring record ratings and great exposure for the Legion! However, I doubt LFL would like all of their myths debunked! They probably would not allow it...

What are you trying to say? Are you saying Jedi mind tricks are a myth? :rolleyes: