Screen used TK helmet for sale

TK4205

:wacko: someone should email the seller

He knows. He's been trying to palm off that piece of crap with a differing "screeen used" story every couple of months for a good couple of years. :rolleyes:

You know, if this guy got suckered into buying it thinking it was the "real deal" then I feel sorry for him. You would have to be half blind to think this looks anything close to what was used in the movie. Sometimes I wonder if we should call these guys out on ebay. Probably would just get our accounts banned lol.

You know, if this guy got suckered into buying it thinking it was the "real deal" then I feel sorry for him. You would have to be half blind to think this looks anything close to what was used in the movie. Sometimes I wonder if we should call these guys out on ebay. Probably would just get our accounts banned lol.

see post 5.

I'm not sure what scares me more, the helmet or if you check his feedback, the stupid prices he paid for wrestling figure accesories 9.95 for a small bendy snake...

Anyone that wants to buy this great screen used helmet I have a full screen used set for sale... screen used on Philly's NBC affilate :P

This actually makes me mad that this guy is lying to everyone in order to make a profit. What is this crap he's talking about how the real eyes in the helmets in the movies had eyes with drilled out holes??? :angry: What an idiot. I hope he never sells this and continues to lose money by having to pay ebay auction listing fees each time. :Laser:

Looks to me like an early Marco helmet, or a copy of one at least.

Man where have i been, i am going straight to the hardware store to get some black stuff with drill holes for my lenses. What was i thinking using thin green acetate all these years?

I will just get someone to photoshop those after an event, just like they did in the films...

Do you think all the helmets in the archives have 20 C Film Corp carved into the back and cap?

I was about to send a private message to the seller through ebay and tell him how wrong he is to lie to people and rip him a new one, but then I realized that, that kind of action wouldn't be very constructive at all, so I refrained. :engel: