New to all of this!

Hello all, I’m from the Atlanta, ga area and I have started 3D printing and building my first, First Order Stormtrooper suit this year. I’m about 90% done with the helmet, but I have a long way to go printing the rest of the suit. It has become a dream of mine to join to the 501st legion and meet other Serious Star Wars fans like myself! I also would love to participate in events and someday maybe even make it into one of the Star Wars films as a stormtrooper! But anyways, glad to meet everyone and hopefully this is the start of an amazing life-long journey with you all! 

Edited by KingSlayer9595
  • Like 4

Welcome!

Here's the section of the forum where you can find lots of information on the First Order stormtroopers!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/222-costuming-and-builds-first-order-501st-approved/

Also, if you have not yet done so, here's the website of the Georgia Garrison where you can contact others in your area who may be able to provide local assistance:

https://ga501st.com/

• Like 1

Hi Austin, and welcome to FISD, the home of all thing Stormtrooper related! Fellow Georgian here located probably a couple hours north of you up near Chattanooga, TN.

Very cool to here about your printed armor. Have you also connected with anybody else in the Georgia Garrison, and found our costuming Facebook group? That’s where most of our 501st Legion, Rebel Legion, and Mercs are activate. Always a lot of trooping opportunities around the ATL area, so perhaps we’ll meet sometime.

I’m happy to connect you with other Georgia peeps I’d you haven’t gotten into those networks yet!

Welcome to FISD Austin!

We are here to help in every way possible, so please ask as many questions as you need.

Hello there! :obiwan:

Sounds like a really exciting journey ahead! If you haven't already, start a build thread, they are awesome!

Greetings Austin! I imagine 3D printing the entire set is going to take a little bit of time to complete but when you finish it, you are going have such a sense of accomplishment.  Looking forward to seeing you get this done.