Approvable boots help please

Hi I was was looking to join the 501st with my first stormtrooper costume. I was wondering if either of the below boots would be considered approvable or if you had any ideas where I could get some good quality boots for my build. 

1st example of boots

2nd example of boots

Thankyou all for any advice you can provide. 

3 hours ago, Thug-Pug92 said:

Hi I was was looking to join the 501st with my first stormtrooper costume. I was wondering if either of the below boots would be considered approvable or if you had any ideas where I could get some good quality boots for my build. 

1st example of boots

2nd example of boots

Thankyou all for any advice you can provide. 

Bellow some links to what I would consider better options for Basic approval

https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Trooper-12-Small-White-Trooper/dp/B01DO68L2K/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3M3K2257LSZV8&keywords=stormtrooper+boots&qid=1692797782&sprefix=stormtrooper+boots%2Caps%2C151&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.com/Cosplaybar-Imperial-Stormtrooper-Halloween-Cosplay/dp/B096XMB4Q3/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3M3K2257LSZV8&keywords=stormtrooper+boots&qid=1692797875&sprefix=stormtrooper+boots%2Caps%2C151&sr=8-3

This one looks like a good option for level 3. 

https://keeptrooping.com/product/421-classic-white/

Note that I don't have any experience with any of the vendors I'm suggesting .  Good luck  :salute:

3 hours ago, Thug-Pug92 said:

Thanks heaps TKSpartan always helpful to get links to the correct products. 

The ones that Mario provided the link for (KeepTrooping) are pretty much the "go-to" boots for most troopers here.  They are well made and will pass at all levels of approval.  BUT, they only make them in "waves", so you would have to wait until Sept. 8th to order them (well worth it, though).  One other thing about them is that they tend to run a bit small, so be sure to order a half or even full size larger than you normally wear.

• Like 1

IMO, get the Keep Trooping ones (echoing - order a full size up), or Crow Props if you have weird shaped/sized feet (send Gio measurements). 

Edited by TheRascalKing

12 hours ago, Thug-Pug92 said:

Thanks for all the advice everybody. Looks like I’m waiting for keep trooping.

A wise choice... trust me!