Greetings from Cloud City Garrison (Oregon)

Fancy

Hello everyone.   I'm finally jumping in after decades of "being too busy".

I have my heart set on an RS prop masters kit.  Just waiting for their next run.  

Very much looking forward to getting it and putting it together.   I'll be happily spotting until I can troop myself. 

Thanks for having me.

• Like 3

Greetings, Erik! It’s great to see that you’re found your way here, and like you, I myself took my sweet time in finally pulling the trigger. RS will be a good kit, and it sounds like you’ll be assembling it yourself, as opposed to commissioning it, correct? If so, here is a link of resources that may be of help to you as your work through assembly.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49412-all-in-one-tk-anh-stunt-index-of-resources-by-maskedvengeance/

Hey Erik! Super excited for you to start your TK journey! Like you, I'm here in Oregon with CCG, so if you have any questions or need help with anything, I'd be happy to assist! 

Feel free to reach out to me any time!

6 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Hey Erik! Super excited for you to start your TK journey! Like you, I'm here in Oregon with CCG, so if you have any questions or need help with anything, I'd be happy to assist! 

Thank you, I may very well do that.

I'm still in the middle of my move but intend to start spotting ASAP.

I figure that's a good way to meet folks and maybe learn along the way.

• Like 1

Welcome Erik! :dancing-trooper: The RS kit will serve you well! Congratulations on the decision - I remember when I just decided that it was time. Just filled with so much joy and excitement :peace: That's when I became addicted to the FISD forums :laugh1:

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing things go forward!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Erik.

AP kits a great, you will be pleased with your purchase.

My AP kit is 9 years old and still going strong, although it has started to turn yellow after many solid years of trooping outdoors Aussie sun and UV will do that to any kit.

Looking forward to your build thread, or your suit up post if you went with a commission build.

Hello and welcome to FISD.

RS is a good bet, but you better double check on fitting. They come in such way only fit a certain body type (movie stunt about 5"10 and 165Lbs).

Good luck and have fun here.