Morgi Requesting Beach TK Pre-Approval

Morgi

Hello there!

I've had a bit of insight into this costume for some time now, seeing the CRL come to life. So now that the Beach TK CRL is officially launched, I am happy to say that I can finally request pre-approval! Looking forward to your feedback! :D

General Info

Name: Luca Hahn

ID: TK-66744 

Garrison: German Garrison 

Helmet: RS Propmasters 

Softparts: self-made

Blaster: Troopacoola 

Height: 177cm 

Weight: 52kg

Full Body

o60erD0.jpg EPiOfp3.jpg

Action Shot

ZgJdMgM.jpg

Helmet

DIP5K6w.jpg7ICcuCw.jpggOpV3sh.jpgeOcPnIY.jpg

Blaster

YjfyNgX.jpg

OOOFmSJ.jpg

FQi2VEo.jpg

Sadly I seemed to have some problems regarding the forum upload size, hope this is still good :unsure:

Thank you! :salute:

Edited by Morgi
April Fools Clarification
  • Like 4

Wow Luca! You've done a phenomenal job with this submission! You've really matched the two-piece variant of the Beach Trooper quite well, and you even struck the proper pose! Well done, sir!

52781738890_e763751ba1_o.jpg     52784660861_9ac89208d2_o.png

If I may, I think there are only two items that may need to be addressed, though ultimately the decisions in these areas will be up to your GML (Garrison Membership Liaison). First, as shown below, it appears that the red portions on your shirt wrap too far around your suit top.

52784660846_681854d867_o.jpg     52785114878_3729519722_o.jpg

Screen references show that the red stripes do not extend onto the return edges of your shirt. See the following references:

52784110892_87758bbf05_o.jpg     52785057095_a978ca28d8_o.jpg

The excess material can also be seen from the rear, but a few minutes with lexan scissors or a hobby knife, and you'll have those shirt return edges cleaned up and shipshape!

52784900604_059284a029_o.jpg     52785057040_387e320164_o.jpg

Once again, fantastic work on this submission! With just a few minutes of work I have no doubt that you'll be easily approved! :salute:

p.s. One last note unrelated to your build. It appears that your images have been compressed in some way, typically due to file size limits when uploading directly to the FISD servers. Many troopers use an image-hosting site such as Photobucket, Imgur, or Flickr, and THIS THREAD may be of help to you in sorting out your photo posting. :)

• Like 4

Hi Luca. as Caleb rightly said, you still have to do some fixes...

You must also fix this, as it is a requirement for the basic level.:

Reference images

NptWGnS.jpg           kwa9mNJ.jpg

For basic level, they can be stickers, but if you want to apply for higher levels, they must be hand painted....

I'm sure you can do that. Hope to see your EI application soon!!!!:salute:

• Like 6

Am 1.4.2023 um 12:00 schrieb MaskedVengeance:

Wow Luca! You've done a phenomenal job with this submission! You've really matched the two-piece variant of the Beach Trooper quite well, and you even struck the proper pose! Well done, sir!

52781738890_e763751ba1_o.jpg     52784660861_9ac89208d2_o.png

If I may, I think there are only two items that may need to be addressed, though ultimately the decisions in these areas will be up to your GML (Garrison Membership Liaison). First, as shown below, it appears that the red portions on your shirt wrap too far around your suit top.

52784660846_681854d867_o.jpg     52785114878_3729519722_o.jpg

Screen references show that the red stripes do not extend onto the return edges of your shirt. See the following references:

52784110892_87758bbf05_o.jpg     52785057095_a978ca28d8_o.jpg

The excess material can also be seen from the rear, but a few minutes with lexan scissors or a hobby knife, and you'll have those shirt return edges cleaned up and shipshape!

52784900604_059284a029_o.jpg     52785057040_387e320164_o.jpg

Once again, fantastic work on this submission! With just a few minutes of work I have no doubt that you'll be easily approved! :salute:

p.s. One last note unrelated to your build. It appears that your images have been compressed in some way, typically due to file size limits when uploading directly to the FISD servers. Many troopers use an image-hosting site such as Photobucket, Imgur, or Flickr, and THIS THREAD may be of help to you in sorting out your photo posting. :)

Thank you so much for the feedback. 10 minutes with a dremel and it already looks better! 

TVuu5vm.jpg

SETSAtS.jpg mWzoyAA.jpg LDjvqRn.jpg

Really can't figure out that Imgur tho, so sorry :/

Am 1.4.2023 um 14:33 schrieb Chemi:

Hi Luca. as Caleb rightly said, you still have to do some fixes...

You must also fix this, as it is a requirement for the basic level.:

Reference images

NptWGnS.jpg           kwa9mNJ.jpg

For basic level, they can be stickers, but if you want to apply for higher levels, they must be hand painted....

I'm sure you can do that. Hope to see your EI application soon!!!!:salute:

Thank you! I'll make sure to add them to my approval. Didn't even think about them :rolleyes:

Am 1.4.2023 um 15:04 schrieb revlimiter:

Looking AMAZING Luca!!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: I'm really hoping that shirt gets the okay so winter Beach Trooping is a little easier.

Thank you! I love the shirt as a detail :wub:

Edited by Morgi
April Fools Clarification
  • Like 3

Outstanding job, and big ups to @MaskedVengeance for providing additional reference! Looks like we'll have enough here to add this as an official variant to the proposed CRL!  :peace:

• Like 2