Rokpanda ANH Stunt build

rokpanda

Nothing better than BBB's, looking forward to seeing your build progress, remember research is the key and measure twice and cut once, good luck

• Like 1

Congrats on your kit, Matt!  There's nothing quite like opening up a BBB and taking in that "new armor" aroma, lol.  GREAT idea starting your own build thread, and know that we are here to help at every step.  If I could add to Glen's advice, it would be to ask as many questions as you want to and post up lots of photos.  Posting up pics is especially important when you have an issue, and when in doubt, ask before cutting/gluing.  Looking forward to following your progress!  :popcorn:

mGtQ71o.png

• Like 1

Thanks guys, very much appreciated. I will certainly be asking plenty of questions!
I also had a small brown box day not long ago….a kit for an E-11.
I’ll build this first as a bit of a practice piece/confidence builder before I let myself loose on the expensive kit.

7b4f579038ed2426ac8c7e8d7c3d2dfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to thread for a lot of questions you may have ;) 

And when it comes to the helmet here are my go to's, ears are the worst and take a lot of fine tuning ;) 

Some references of screen helmets, many had gaps ;) 

LFL_Storm_Stunt01.thumb.jpg.b5432a52180224205abe1c1da889f418.jpgDaveMANH06.jpg.4eac782b9cd4f28f87f18e6eb2884f70.jpgDaveMANH08.jpg.a6a412e011e4ca6b003e41850bbd9351.jpgDaveMANH01.jpg.a906b36c1094d0012a9ecf8759fcb43e.jpg

G’day Matt

I intro’ed myself over on KFG, but great to see you here. Defo in the best place for all the right info and guidance.

I’m the FISD Attaché to KFG so feel free to reach out for any local advice.

Cheers
Rudi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1