AM response time?

Hi there. I sent an email to the one listed for AM (troopergear@gmail.com) five days ago, and still have not gotten a response. I have an approved 501st clone, so I am used to some makers having delays, but I wanted to know what is the usual response for this maker? Do they have a regular website or other means that is better for contacting them?

I was requesting a price list and ordering process for an ANH stunt. I am just over 6 foot, an about 205 pounds, so they seem like a good maker for me. I am open to other suggestions though.

45 minutes ago, OddViking327 said:

Hi there. I sent an email to the one listed for AM (troopergear@gmail.com) five days ago, and still have not gotten a response. I have an approved 501st clone, so I am used to some makers having delays, but I wanted to know what is the usual response for this maker? Do they have a regular website or other means that is better for contacting them?

I was requesting a price list and ordering process for an ANH stunt. I am just over 6 foot, an about 205 pounds, so they seem like a good maker for me. I am open to other suggestions though.

I am not familiar with them, but I know Dave at Dave’s Darkside Depot is quick to respond and provides a great AM kit. I’m about 6’3” 205 as well and the suit is plenty big enough with a lot of extra to trim.

Edited by Firedog

I am 6'1" and 195, the suit is made for your size. You will find a lot of AM owners love their armor. Try Dave at Dave’s Darkside Depot

Heres the thread on Dave:

Edited by LTM
link
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OddViking327 said:

Thanks everyone, I just sent the email off to Dave’s Darkside armor. The email in the thread above looked like the best one, and Zi requested to join that FB group.

If you don’t hear back by tomorrow, send him a message via FB messenger. If you don’t have FB, send me a PM and I can give you his cell #. He prefers to communicate via text.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OddViking327 said:

And BBB day was yesterday, probably ten days from order to delivery. Very communicative.

Dave is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him from my experience. Congratulations and good luck with your build!