How to fix holes drilled in wrong place?

Any suggestions on how to fill holes? I'm working on an ANH stunt bucket and was drilling holes. I marked and drilled where dimples were in the plastic from mold instead of lining up mics where I wanted them first, then marking. After mounting, I could see they weren't right, so I marked and drilled again. Mic tips look ok now, but I have 4 holes instead of 2. One is slightly visible from front. ALL OF THIS after painting everything and being happy. This was the last detail.  SMH.

ABS paste works great, I've also seen someone use white paintable silicon, you can uses a wet finger to smooth it out, does take a while to dry though. With any hole try to add something behind the hole to help give some strength to the area.

color matching for that spot won't be an issue, what I would do is put tape on the outside of the hole, then ABS paste the inside, then add other thin strips of support of some sort. If you don't want to use or don't have plastic then fiberglass or even fabric with superglue should do the trick. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2020 at 6:02 PM, justjoseph63 said:

Is this the new position or the old position?

8mbOKtm.jpg?1

Sorry the delayed reply.....been busy with school.....actually re-positioned again and am pretty happy with results. I ended up heating a piece of ABS (a disc shape I cut out) and sandwiching it between two spoons to bend it. I glued it to the back of the pit inside the helmet, and it's not stronger than ever. I used baking soda and CA to fill in holes and smoothed with some sanding.

01.jpg